[Serie A, 16th round] Torino 1-3 JUVENTUS [11th December, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
#Juve XI: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Marchisio, Sturaro; Cuadrado, Higuain, Mandzukic.

- - - Updated - - -

#Juve SUBS: Neto, Audero, Benatia, Evra, Lemina, Hernanes, Pjanic, Asamoah, Dybala.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I have a good feeling about this game.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we'll win.
Me too but I have some strange feeling,It's a must win.Anyway enough beer will help in any situation.Let's hope for celebrating.....

- - - Updated - - -

#Juve XI: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Marchisio, Sturaro; Cuadrado, Higuain, Mandzukic.

- - - Updated - - -

#Juve SUBS: Neto, Audero, Benatia, Evra, Lemina, Hernanes, Pjanic, Asamoah, Dybala.
What's that obsesion with Sturaro?I don't say that Lemina is a much more better option but it's a better option any game.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Pretty terrible starting line up. That front three is completely incompatible. If it's cuadrado in the hole then that's not much better either considering he can't shoot and his creativity isn't the best

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pretty terrible starting line up. That front three is completely incompatible. If it's cuadrado in the hole then that's not much better either considering he can't shoot and his creativity isn't the best[/QUOTE]

Watch he having his day this game....

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If only Pjaca was available, would be interesting to see the 4-3-3 with him, Higuain and Cuadrado. Anyway, regardless of formation and tactics, I want to see commitment and grinta from our boys for the full 90 minutes.

Jun 6, 2015
If only Pjaca was available, would be interesting to see the 4-3-3 with him, Higuain and Cuadrado. Anyway, regardless of formation and tactics, I want to see commitment and grinta from our boys for the full 90 minutes.
If Pjaca was fit and firing he would have competed with Cuadrado for a starting spot. There is no way Mandzukic would be dropped for either of them in the form he is now.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #54
    Our bench looks better than our starting 11.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala must play.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Our bench looks better than our starting 11.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala must play.
    Our two most creative players are on the bench, but both for injuries so you cant do anything against that.

Besides those 2, Lemina shouldnt on the bench...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)