[Serie A, 16th round] Torino 1-3 JUVENTUS [11th December, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good result. Our use of the ball wasn't great and we were shaky at the back at times but we created far more chances than other games this season.

Is there a worse ref than Rocchi in Italy? Every time he refs us I think this after the game.

Looked like we had our own Ronaldo/Iuliano moment with Lichsteiner/Castan, matbe that wasn't a penalty after all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I saw the issue on Torino's goal and hope we can quickly return to 3-5-2
No surprise really tehehehehe

Edit: so licht making a mistake means the system is bad. Let alone the fact we played much more fluid, a match which wasn't exactly easy. Taking notes here "352 iz da ballz"

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I thought he did defensively and I don't fault him alone on the Torino goal, it was a collective defensive trouble where Alex Sandro got outmuscled, Chiellini both outmuscled and tricked and Lichtsteiner did bad marking the striker. Cuadrado was terrible át receiving the ball, at controlling it, distributing it and running with it. Khedira, I'd rather not say a word.
1.Exactly.This what he does against Napoli when we conceded -Calejon .Usual Lich.....
2.Quadrado wasn't that bad although I agree that he have a better matches...
3.I don't understand what is wrong with Khedira.He is no Vidal but in my opinion had a good game.Yes ,he miss a clear chance but overall he was good.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Most important take is that the team was aggressive and played with grinta and attitude, at least during the first half.

I could only watch the first 20 mins of the 2nd half though and it was disappointing, don't know if it improved after that or the Higuain goal was unexpected.

But the high pressing was much better than before.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Mandzu is a must.Allegri should not be a pussy and sub Dubala for Mandzukic.Not because Mandzukic is bad but because we are more lethal with 4-3-3 with Mandzukic in.Should sub Quadado instead of Mabdzukic.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Really good game today. Loved the attitude and aggression in the last two games. The lineup in the end of the game should be our starting 11 at the moment. Cuad looks a little burned at the moment.

May 22, 2013
Why would you raise your kids to be like this?
After living here for a while, this is a symptom of one of the main problems with Italy. This mentality needs to change if they are to ever be anything other than a second tier country, that can only sustain decent living standards for their people because they are super lucky to be closely related to the rest of the western world.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Why would you raise your kids to be like this?
After living here for a while, this is a symptom of one of the main problems with Italy. This mentality needs to change if they are to ever be anything other than a second tier country, that can only sustain decent living standards for their people because they are super lucky to be closely related to the rest of the western world.
Heh so true, italy is actually worse than many 3rd world countries.

There is that quote that goes basically like this : lower class people talks about other peoples all the time, which is exactly the culture of italy.

May 26, 2016
Heh so true, italy is actually worse than many 3rd world countries.

There is that quote that goes basically like this : lower class people talks about other peoples all the time, which is exactly the culture of italy.
That goes for humanity everywhere, not just in Italy. Small minded people get their frustration out by exposing their bitterness and envy by focusing negative, instead of doing something productive that would make them feel better about themselves.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
These assholes hate Juventus more than they love their own club. Sad, pathetic and classless fucks. Napoli fans are probably the worst culprits when it comes to this, my god, the complex they have against us and they actually think we are a rival of theirs too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)