[Serie A, 12th round] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS [6th November, 2016] (1 Viewer)

M.O.T.M

• Benatia

• Pjanic

• Hernanes

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I have a bad feeling about today's game.Lets hope that I am wrong by comfortably beating them.Since they lost to Crotone last round they will try to give the game of their lives against us.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri is resting Khedira for Germany national team....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I am not even sure what are we trying to play. 4-3-1-2 with Cuad as an AM? 4-3-3 with Higuain as a left forward (an intense pain in the chest as I was typing this)? 3-5-2 with Licht as a CB? I hope for the first but I literally have no idea.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Sturaru owes us a goal or two. Hernanes was impressive, Mandzu incredible heart and Sandro is still the world's best LB.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tough win, as it normally is vs Chievo but we really do make things needlessly difficult for ourselves.

We are way too wasteful, don't concentrate and give away a cheap penalty. As if that isn't bad enough, with 1 minute to go we are in complete control of the ball and then lose possession cheaply, can't clear our lines and almost concede a penalty. It's just stupidity. I can imagine Allegri throwing his jacket.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Hernanes MOM. That sums up how crazy this game was. Tactically we look like a circus. Remined me of a fifa game with a friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)