[Serie A, 11th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 Napoli [29th October, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Man of The Match

• Bonucci

• Alex Sandro

• Cuadrado

• Marchisio

• Higuain

• Ghoulam

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Second half made this game worthwile. Wasn't expecting it after the first half but we slowly, but surely, took control of the game. Except for the last few minutes, but that is to be expected considering the circumstances.
Amazing how much of a different team we are with Marchisio on the pitch. Or without Pjanic, I'm not sure which has the most influence. That guy is a fraud.

Buffon 6
Chiellini 6
Bonucci 7 - A lot of strikers will miss that chance.
Barzagli 7 - The usual. Take him out of this squad & watch us concede twice as much.
Alex Sandro 6 - Great start, but couldn't quite keep it up.
Lichtsteiner 6 - Limited but reliable.
Pjanic 4 - We're not even halfway through the season and I'm already fed up with him. Might as well have worn a blue jersey today.
Hernanes 5,5 - Poor first, decent second half. At least he tries to make an impact.
Khedira 5,5 - A few good moments, a few poor ones, a few invisible ones.
Higuain 7 - Did what he's supposed to do.
Mandzukic 6 - Useful game. Hustling Napoli players & being a nuissance. But he's supposed to be a striker...

Cuadrado 6 - Decent enough
Marchisio 7
Sturaro -

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Second half made this game worthwile. Wasn't expecting it after the first half but we slowly, but surely, took control of the game.
Amazing how much of a different team we are with Marchisio on the pitch. Or without Pjanic, I'm not sure which has the most influence. That guy is a fraud.

Buffon 6
Chiellini 6
Bonucci 7 - A lot of strikers will miss that chance.
Barzagli 7 - The usual. Take him out of this squad & watch us concede twice as much.
Alex Sandro 6 - Great start, but couldn't quite keep it up.
Lichtsteiner 6 - Limited but reliable.
Pjanic 4 - We're not even halfway through the season and I'm already fed up with him. Might as well have worn a blue jersey today.
Hernanes 5,5 - Poor first, decent second half. At least he tries to make an impact.
Khedira 5,5 - A few good moments, a few poor ones, a few invisible ones.
Higuain 7 - Did what he's supposed to do.
Mandzukic 6 - Useful game. Hustling Napoli players & being a nuissance. But he's supposed to be a striker...

Cuadrado 6 - Decent enough
Marchisio 7
Sturaro -
:kiss:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Meh game.

I expect better when we play with full team.

Allegri can say whatever he wants but Cuadrado is a must in starting 11, right now one of our most vital players.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Good three points against a title rival. But there are a lot of things we should consider changing in our game.

And I don't think Allegri doesn't see them. I just think he doesn't have the proper players to change them.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
nipples show on TV not taking calls from Juventini because he[Alvino] is a anti-Juventino first and then nipples fan according to him. Being anti-Juventino is going against the power, he will be anti-Juventino till God gives him the power to be so. Says it's a value being anti-Juventino.

:lol:

:sergio:
These people have mental problems :lol:

Mark POLL?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Was a thoroughly entertaining game :D

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoyed myself :weee:

Someone needs to assign BonBon's personal coach to Pjanic.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Alex Sandro offered so much up front and pulled out some great defensive work. MOM for me. Bonucci close second. Higgy, third. Me, fourth.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Shit first half, better 2nd half especially when Marchisio came on and our midfield started to resemble something half functional. Always happy to beat these disgusting vermin fucks, so I'll happily take this win.

Hernanes MOM cone at me cunce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)