[Serie A, 11th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 Napoli [29th October, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Man of The Match

• Bonucci

• Alex Sandro

• Cuadrado

• Marchisio

• Higuain

• Ghoulam

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Despite facing our biggest rival for the scudetto, the midweek match against Lyon is much more important. We can allow a draw or even a defeat tonight, but we can't do that in CL.
I'm saying this in regards to Marchisio being benched tonight. As for the guy replacing him, it doesn't matter - all of them suck in that position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Both Bein and Bein Español will be showing Barcelona and... Granada instead. :lol: what a channel

- - - Updated - - -

I decided to wear my 11/12 Pirlo shirt that I haven't wore in forever. Hope it will bring luck. Fuck Napoli.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Both Bein and Bein Español will be showing Barcelona and... Granada instead. :lol: what a channel

- - - Updated - - -

I decided to wear my 11/12 Pirlo shirt that I haven't wore in forever. Hope it will bring luck. Fuck Napoli.
You can use their app and cast it on your TV if you have a Chromecast or something similar. Doesn't always works great though

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Obviously Allegri is thinking more about Lyon than this shiters .Anyway.Forza Juve.I would like Quadrado from the begining but Allegri thinks different.Especially with Higuain-Mandzukic partnership upfront.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That midfield is just way too soft.

I understand not wanting to risk Marchisio, and Hernanes is a better regista than Lemina, but that will definitely cause problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)