[Serie A, 11th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 Napoli [29th October, 2016] (8 Viewers)

Man of The Match

• Bonucci

• Alex Sandro

• Cuadrado

• Marchisio

• Higuain

• Ghoulam

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
De Magistris[mayor of nipples and ex-prosecutor]: ''Higuain shouldn't go for a walk in naples or he'd need a metal detector with him and 1000 bodyguards.''
You know a region is full of shit (literally) when the mayor does his utmost to further instigate something like this.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
De Magistris[mayor of nipples and ex-prosecutor]: ''Higuain shouldn't go for a walk in naples or he'd need a metal detector with him and 1000 bodyguards.''
I don't think a metal detector would be that great a tool for self defense, but what the hell do I know

You know a region is full of shit (literally) when the mayor does his utmost to further instigate something like this.
Gonna be awesome with president Trump :tup:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I read that also.Those people in general are crazy .To pronounce that you have to be an ultra low level politician.Like he killed 10 persons by leaving Napoli and becoming a Juve player.:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli will take the lead but we will win 2-1 with Mandzukic and Higuain
No,we will win with clean sheet.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
nipples show on TV not taking calls from Juventini because he[Alvino] is a anti-Juventino first and then nipples fan according to him. Being anti-Juventino is going against the power, he will be anti-Juventino till God gives him the power to be so. Says it's a value being anti-Juventino.

:lol:

:sergio:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
nipples show on TV not taking calls from Juventini because he[Alvino] is a anti-Juventino first and then nipples fan according to him. Being anti-Juventino is going against the power, he will be anti-Juventino till God gives him the power to be so. Says it's a value being anti-Juventino.

:lol:

:sergio:
Most probably he is impotent.....

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
PROBABILI FORMAZIONI

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Khedira, Hernanes, Pjanic, Alex Sandro; Higuain, Mandzukic. All.Massimiliano Allegri.

NAPOLI (4-3-3): Reina; Hysaj, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Diawara, Hamsik; Callejon, Insigne, Mertens. All.: Maurizio Sarri.

That Napoli midfiled will eat Hernanes alive. We really need Lemina in there.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I might in the end watch this it seems. After totally convincing myself that it will be fake fanned, sudden plan changes made an opening :scared:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
PROBABILI FORMAZIONI

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Khedira, Hernanes, Pjanic, Alex Sandro; Higuain, Mandzukic. All.Massimiliano Allegri.

NAPOLI (4-3-3): Reina; Hysaj, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Diawara, Hamsik; Callejon, Insigne, Mertens. All.: Maurizio Sarri.

That Napoli midfiled will eat Hernanes alive. We really need Lemina in there.
Everyone will eat Hernanes alive .Btw their midfield aside Hamsik are two mediocre players,nothing more.Maybe some muscles,not much ,but without brain.Anyway everybody is better than Hernanes in our mid.If Allegri don't start Claudio, Lemina is a natural choice.Sturaro too would be also a better option than Hernanes.And I would put Quadrado instead of Lich but that would never happen in this game with Allegri.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He was directly responsible for the Udinese goal at 30 -th minute.Lemina isn't good for a regista role neither Hernanes is.
Not a Juve material.
Played one game well against Bayern and that's it.Many very bad displays like Borussia M. game .
His usual contribution to our game is almost zero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)