[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (3 Viewers)

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Not a spectacular game from Juve by any means but the result was more than good. Clearly you could see that this wasn't one of the most important games as it showed on the pitch somewhat but we can still be pleased with our performance. It's all about effectiveness, effectiveness with Juve's performances as of late but I like it so far! :smoke:

Buffon and Canna were very solid as usual. Balza is a kid with a lot of talent and luckily he managed to stay away from defensive troubles in this game, although he wasn't in a lot of pressure. Zebina was well, a typical Zebina with a few great attacking moves but then some potentially hazardous plays in the defense. I don't feel confident when he's at the back and I HOPE FROM MY HEART Zambrotta returns to the Arsenal game.

It was interesting to see Giannichedda again and he filled his place very well. We've seen he's not the world's best player but as Capello said, he gets the job done usually and tonight he did that. Emerson was quite invisible which usually means he did good. :D

Camoranesi was a bit of a letdown but bad games can happen to everyone. I hope he gets to his best when it's the time for the critical games. Mutu did a great assist to DP's goal and he has impressed me with his consistency. Neddy was very good also with that awesome assist to the first goal.

Trez, what can you say? Two goals and the job's done. Very nice.

There has been some dispute whether DP was good or not, I think he was pretty darn good at times although he had some mistouches with the ball here and there. He was still very active and under a lot of pressure physically he did well. The goal was excellent. A good, solid game.

Zlatan wasn't on the pitch for a long time but he tried very hard and showed some of his class a few times. I'm sure he will get better in finishing eventually.

----------

All in all a good game. The game didn't give any reason to worry and that's a very positive thing ahead of the biggest game of the season. Yep, I'm off to bed.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I expected a tough test against a side like Livorno 7th place playing at home and I was right. The game didn't start bad at all as we were dominating the 1st 15min....Playing calmly and attacking in the right way until things went somehow wrong but still we managed to block their Lucarelli and his CO.

They played aggressive, Alex and his company were falling down alot. That was kinda like their plan or something to shut down our counter attacks. We could've done better If the game was little bit cleaner.

Our 2nd half was even tougher, Livorno gave us hard time, thanks to players like Canna and Emerson who are always putting their feet down when needed. Thankfully David's finish managed to put us back on Track.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffon- great save in the first half and good perfoming in general, the goal we conceded wasn't his fault IMO. Was solid in several times. 6

Balza Very weak game by the "young Balza". It's probably the first time I see him playing soo bad. His crosses were bad not to forget his passes and marking his man wasn't good enough, he put us in danger couple of times. 4.5

Cannavaro- Fabio, like usually, solid like a rock...as I said up there he turned the lights off on Luca. No wonder why Luca wasn't happy tonight and mad. good cover and defending from Fabio. 7

Thuram- His first half was good, Solid and marking his man in a good way, however the 2nd half changed as he was a bit shaky and not to forget that he also takes the blame for the goal we conceded. 5.5/6

Zebina- I know lot of you would probably be laughing now at my post but Jonathan is really hard working defender, he may not be up to the likes of Serginho but he's good. The man keeps on running and knows how to play his football. The sad thing is that he keeps on getting Injured. He was a brave man today though he did couple of mistakes. 6

Gianni- I always keep on asking myself, did we really had to sell Appiah and Enzo just to get Gianni??? Not that I'm under-rating the man, but I just see him ahead of the two player I mentioned. However I don't know how Capello thought he was extraordinary tonight as he's to blame for the goal we conceded. however he wasn't that bad but could've done better. 5.5

Emerson- Il Puma...The bodyguards of these defenders we have. The man can be shaky sometimes, but he's always there to prove us wrong. It's rare to see him performing bad. It shows how much he's putting effort for this team. He played good today and was solid. 6

Camoranesi- I've never seen Mauro soo bad like in this match. I was really mad at him as he was trying to dribble mos of the time and Chewing the ball all the time instead of passing and loosing the ball many times including these pathetic passes he gave today. Hope I wont see him like this again. 5

Neddy- MoM...Simply the best player tonight, though lot of you would disagree with me. The man is doing Fantastic job recently. The two goals we scored were from Pavel..Credits should go for him more than Trezeguet. Ppl can call him diver or whatever....he'll always be a Legend in my eyes. 7.5

Del Piero-
Was Brilliant in several times, knew when to get fouls and when to pass, dribbled lot of players tonight. his first half was better than his 2nd..Should've moved faster with the ball in counter attacks but anyhow he recovered that by scoring the 3rd. 6.5/7

Trezeguet- Two goals Two great finishing by the French man. He may not move or do lot of things in the match, but surely his deadly finishing is scary. Thanks for putting us back on track after we conceded. 7
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
HOW THE FUCK is DP MOM????,he played his worst Game of the season & any man who can think would have noticed this ,except for the GOAL HE SUCKED.COME ON be fair for once in ur lives!

Again you prove me how pathetic you can be. Seems you were watching Scooby doo and not Livorno Vs Juve.

Any man??? It's only you so far who do think he played bad.....

Jealousy is a biatch!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ThePLaya said:
how about the referee, was he fair ?
The Ref was good...But ofcoarse you'll always hear the same old routine that the Ref was paid or he was sleeping over Bettega's place last night. So nothing new.

He was good in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)