[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I really don't know what we will do without Neddy against Arsenal!!!!!!!,in these last games he always saved us & his spirit carried the whole team!
Don't worry I'm sure Mutu will do his job

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
The reason Nedved is so good lately is because he goes to the middle as a playmaker , that header to Del Piero tonight was just awesome. Neddy Del Piero and Trez all did their job, with the usual nice touch from Emerson and tonight also Gianni. Not a bad match overall. I enjoyed it. The rough treatment from the Livorno players towards Nedved and especially Del Piero really scared me though, that was sik. I guess they thought the first goal was offside, and they were pissed, but it was onside.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Juve_25 said:
Great performance by Zlatan...he made a great pass of goal to dp. Too bad he missed it
great ? Zlatan had some poor judgement, especially with that kick from 30 meters instead of passing it to Del Piero, Nedved and others who were compltely free. That pass was nice though and a nice save by Amelia though, but he still hasn't found his form. Mom I agree with those who said either Nedved or Del Piero or Trez :)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
mnementh said:
great ? Zlatan had some poor judgement, especially with that kick from 30 meters instead of passing it to Del Piero, Nedved and others who were compltely free. That pass was nice though and a nice save by Amelia though, but he still hasn't found his form. Mom I agree with those who said either Nedved or Del Piero or Trez :)
Look it from this point of view: In comparison of his last 5 matches he had tonight a great performance! ;)

Anyway my MOM is neddy (2nd half) and dp (1st)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Juve_25 said:
Look it from this point of view: In comparison of his last 5 matches he had tonight a great performance! ;)

Anyway my MOM is neddy (2nd half) and dp (1st)
yeah i agree dude. Btw, who passed Del Piero the ball to the goal in the 95th minute. Was it Canna ? That was a beautiful pass. Brilliant finding Del Piero there completely unguarded, I loved that move.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
mnementh said:
yeah i agree dude. Btw, who passed Del Piero the ball to the goal in the 95th minute. Was it Canna ? That was a beautiful pass. Brilliant finding Del Piero there completely unguarded, I loved that move.
I thought it was nedved but i'm not really sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)