[Seria A] Juventus - Milan (3 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Juve draws the easiest of European teams and goes through with a last minute goal by Emerson....

Milan draws one of the toughest teams in Europe and shows WHY they are the Italian team with 6 European Titles....

Form is temporary.....Class is permanent....

KAKATEVI SOTTO

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 18, 2002
Juve should win...! But after the dissapointed display vs. Bremen I'll think we'll draw....! I mean....! I couldn't see any motivation...! Any spirit in Juve players besides Nedved....! It looked like they were happy with the draw...! If we continue by playing like vs. Bremen our asses will defenitly be out the next round...!

Jul 18, 2002
IncuboRossonero said:
Juve draws the easiest of European teams and goes through with a last minute goal by Emerson....

Milan draws one of the toughest teams in Europe and shows WHY they are the Italian team with 6 European Titles....

KAKATEVI SOTTO

Luck has also been in nearly every match for Milan...! No doubt about that :tdown: !

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
IncuboRossonero said:

KAKATEVI SOTTO
enjoy your hapiness as long as you can, because after weekend you will :cry:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
JuveMafia 4Ever said:
Luck has also been in nearly every match for Milan...! No doubt about that :tdown: !
Yeah of course...

Juve beats WERDER FRIGGIN BREMEN with an incredible keeper error in the 43rd minute and

Milna beat Bayern 4-1 and you are saying LUCK??

what a joke your post is

Jul 18, 2002
IncuboRossonero said:
Yeah of course...

Juve beats WERDER FRIGGIN BREMEN with an incredible keeper error in the 43rd minute and

Milna beat Bayern 4-1 and you are saying LUCK??

what a joke your post is
Hey boy....! Read carefully b4 ur come with a retarted answer...!

I said nearly every match...! Yeah the luck was in our side...! But u shouldn't even mention luck when talking about our team...! Milan are the luckiest team in the world...! I mean how many times haven't they scored in injury-time...? 1000000 times or more....?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Frankly speaking if Capello still insists on using the same formation Ancoletti will hold a performance and tells the press how Milan handles Juve.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
IncuboRossonero said:

KAKATEVI SOTTO
Can't argue with you there, Nick. I should be exhilarated about Juve going through to the next round, but if anything I feel half embarrassed.

That said, re: "Form is temporary.....Class is permanent...." ... I will kindly not bring up Deportivo nor Liverpool. The CL is merciless -- who cares how elegantly you destroy the competition in the elimination rounds if you get uncermoniously dumped on your ass a few weeks later.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IncuboRossonero said:

KAKATEVI SOTTO
Man u only show ur face when milan is doing good=?

nice trend eh

Jul 18, 2002
swag said:
Can't argue with you there, Nick. I should be exhilarated about Juve going through to the next round, but if anything I feel half embarrassed.

That said, re: "Form is temporary.....Class is permanent...." ... I will kindly not bring up Deportivo nor Liverpool. The CL is merciless -- who cares how elegantly you destroy the competition in the elimination rounds if you get uncermoniously dumped on your ass a few weeks later.

LOL :D ! U really embarrassed him there :D ...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
That said I'd still rather get to a CL final and lose it as spectacularly as Milan did instead of getting dumped out of the competition without so much as a whimper against Liverpool.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
swag said:

True however Juve is proving year after year that they are just not cut out for the bigger stage..

at the end of the day would you rather bow out year after year in the early rounds or semi's and still try to claim you are Europe's best or be sidestepped by one game in which you cannot explain...

Italian media would lead us to believe that Juve is in Europe's elite...not for the last 10 years they have not.

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
if that fvcked head Inzgay scored a goal...and did his '' i scored the best goal in the world'' celebration..am gonna shot myself....:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)