[Seria A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
New tactics,formation & strategy is a must.....imagine if we get milan or barca the next round....we will get rocked!!

even lyon and benfica are no joke....

things are getting scary my friends....affirmative action is needed asap!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Stuart said:
A draw would be satisfactory. If Capello starts Ibrahimovic ahead of Del Piero he should be sacked on the spot.
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
EVen at the round of 16, in the elimination rounds you really can't take any of your competition for granted. Time and time again, we've seen teams like a seemingly unstoppable Milan suddenly and inexplicably flame out to a Depor (or Liverpool).

Lyon, as I see it, has about as much chance as anybody for taking this whole thing.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
swag said:
EVen at the round of 16, in the elimination rounds you really can't take any of your competition for granted. Time and time again, we've seen teams like a seemingly unstoppable Milan suddenly and inexplicably flame out to a Depor (or Liverpool).

Lyon, as I see it, has about as much chance as anybody for taking this whole thing.
That's true I don't think we can subestimate any team at this point. But i do not agree that lyon is the one with more chances.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
This round really got me thinking....every team with except probably villareal & juve has a good chance in advancing... hope we get them....

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
hambon said:
New tactics,formation & strategy is a must.....imagine if we get milan or barca the next round....we will get rocked!!

even lyon and benfica are no joke....

things are getting scary my friends....affirmative action is needed asap!!
I think that our players are no less than Milan & Barca's ones maybe better in some positions,the match against Bremen should give us more strengh & power & believe that we had been given the chance to play 2 more games so lets show that we deserve it .This year is OURS,I just feel it.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

= :rofl2:

easy bro.... :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Milan are playing very well. They trashed Bayern tonight. We have to be very careful.

About the CL, I'd rather have a tough team because if we have a so called weaker team we will get knocked out.
I feel that our best chances in qualifying ly upon facing a really tough team. And since benfica are the most underdog of the bunch, we sure will get kicked out if we face them.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
COME ON GUYS stop with the NEGATIVITY,we will win it we will win it we will win it.Mark my words we will lift the CL in Paris.I think Cap. learnd the Lesson against Bremen.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
the sunday match will be similar to the one played last term at delle alpi , milan at their pick/confident and juve in rough patch after a great start.
will be happy if the score is the same (0-0)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Now, against Milan I only expect a win (we deserve it alot). I hope we get to that field to kick their asses!

I want to see dp and trezy doing this again :D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Its all about goals....we need to start scoring 3+ a game to stay ahead...

since we have been conceding goals...like a mo fo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)