[Seria A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
so the last formation by Gazetta:Buffon_Zebina_Canna_Thram_Balza_Camo_Viera_Emerson_Neddy_Ibra_Trezy.I would apreciate it a lot if Mutu started ahead of Camo.Zambrotta & Kovac are back on lonely trainings.Capello will definitly stay at least another season & he is starting to name the players that he wants for next season.Sheva is a big doubt for the game on Sunday.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
2-1 for Juve. again kaka is their most dangerous player.
Kaka always has great motivation against juventus..... If we can control him then we will win surely.

Let's finish the race. FORZA JUVENTUS!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Zlatan netted against Inter and he could get on the scoresheet tomorrow as well. I have a feeling he will.

On the other hand, due to his prominent displays of late, Del Piero deserves a place in the starting lineup, just as I thought he did in the second leg against Werder Bremen.

Read an article earlier today stating that Capello had held Zlatan back for shooting practice both Wednesday and Thursday, most likely because he wants him on the field from the first minute against Milan.

May 4, 2004
Not to be pain in ass for u guys, but why are you all so harsh on Zlatan.. I mean it, leave him alone.. Every post ppl comment something about him, like he will score owngoal, he cant even score on or 3'rd goalkeeper etc etc etc....
He is not onfrom and he has been so bad this season i agree, but give him a chance, it like all u guys wants him OUT.. Atleast thats what i feel after reading stuff here in the last days...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)