[Seria A] Juventus - Milan (12 Viewers)

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Luftwaffles said:
Waht is it that has made Milan so ineffective this season against certain Serie A teams, where they have either lost or drawn when they were certainties to win before the start of the match?

Is it denying Pirlo and Seedorf time and space?

I think we will have to make sure that service to Shevchenko, Inzaghi and Gilardino is minimal.
We must cut the supplies to the strikers, and that is what we did in the last game, but our stupid keeper. hhhhhhhhhh.

any new on the line up. who will start along trez

dp
mutu or
ibra.

Buy on AliExpress.com

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Batigol said:
We must cut the supplies to the strikers, and that is what we did in the last game, but our stupid keeper. hhhhhhhhhh.

any new on the line up. who will start along trez

dp
mutu or
ibra.
Probably Ibra & maybe Dp but Of course not Mutu,Cap. doesnt even count him as a striker!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I hear Zambrotta is out for injury....

Propable line up:
--------------------Buffon
Zebina -- Thuram -- Cannvaro -- Balzaretti
camoranesi -- Emerson -- Vieira -- Nedved
--------Trezeguet ---- DP/Ibra

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
I hear Zambrotta is out for injury....

Probable line up:
--------------------Buffon
Zebina -- Thuram -- Cannvaro -- Balzaretti
camoranesi -- Emerson -- Vieira -- Nedved
--------Trezeguet ---- DP/Ibra
Hope Cap. could put Mutu instead of Cam coz the last is having a down in form & Mutu will be a lot better in this game!

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I hope this line-up will be playn tomorrow!

-----------------Buffon--------------
Zambro---Canna--Thuram--Balza
---------------------------------------
----------Emerson--------Vieira----
Camo-------------------------Nedved
---------Ale--------Trezeguet-------

My prediciton:
2:1 goals from Ale!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
IceJuve said:
Tell me Incuborossonero, who has the talent and class in Bayern to finish off games, Pizarro, Schweinsteiger? Is their offence the strongest in the german league? Have they been playing their best football in the league in the last couple of weeks?

The answer to both of those questions are a straight NO!!!

What the fuck do you think you know? Are you going to rate what is stupid on this forum or what? You´re the one being way to biased. I´m on the other hand being realistic while being a true fan to my club which I believe in very much.

The last thing I ´ll certainly do is to come to other tams forums and bashing their teams way of playing, something you probably build your life upon.

When I say a team like Bremen is better suited for a competition like the CL, a lot of factor weigh in. Not just the plain fact where the team stands in the domestic competition which is btw an ANOTHER competition shithead.

And for you Vinman, why are you always so pessimistic? Do you think Milan is in some kind of a godlike form? Are they UNBEATABLE? Weren´´t the Colts unstoppable last year? Isn´t Payton Manning the perfect QB? I mean hello!! You certainly thrive on bashing our team which is quite peculiar considering our form domestically, while we´ve had our ups and downs in the CL like EVERYONE else. I mean Milan wasn´t sure of even qualifying at one point and now their the unbeatable gods we don´t even stand a CHANCE of winning. Man you better start believeing in the team your supporting. Sometimes the only thing your supporting is Nedved behind the strikers in a 4-3-1-2 system and Lippi at the helm. That system has to be godlike and will most definetily win us every game we play? Won´t it?

Good night and Good luck!!!
You are not seriously comparing Bayern 's pedigree in Europe to Werder. Bayern are better in everyway and even if they are not playing as well as they might they are still leading but back to my point, who is Werder Bremen in Cl stage? You think Liverpool would have won Cl last season if they have no perdigree in that competition? Why do you Arsenal such a great team domestically can struggle in Europe. Anyway you look at it Milan were far more impressive in the end result and the quality and history of the opposition
did we not lose to Bayern with the result flattering us? Did Bremen not sneak thru because a low quality side like Udinese not manage to get a result against Barceloan at home? I would not use Bremen as an excuse if i was you

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Tino said:
I hope this line-up will be playn tomorrow!

-----------------Buffon--------------
Zambro---Canna--Thuram--Balza
---------------------------------------
----------Emerson--------Vieira----
Camo-------------------------Nedved
---------Ale--------Trezeguet-------

My prediciton:
2:1 goals from Ale!

Tino,my friend,Zambro is injured.:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)