[Seria A] Juventus - Milan (3 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Not to be pain in ass for u guys, but why are you all so harsh on Zlatan.. I mean it, leave him alone.. Every post ppl comment something about him, like he will score owngoal, he cant even score on or 3'rd goalkeeper etc etc etc....
He is not onfrom and he has been so bad this season i agree, but give him a chance, it like all u guys wants him OUT.. Atleast thats what i feel after reading stuff here in the last days...
mate, we are just joking... :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Damnnn i CANT wait for this game...

Forza Juve !

2-1

Trezx1
DPx1
Do you actually believe that DP will play? Well he might if we were losing, at that point I don't think he will be able to do much.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
snoop said:
Joking? hmm I don't think so
me too
i feel that there is a deep hate for zlatan
the majority here r more occupied by counting his faults in the matches than watching the performance of the whole team

May 4, 2004
Maresca said:
mate, we are just joking... :D
Well mate.. u joke once or twise.. what i read in this so called JUVENTUS forum is sick!! Its like being in a ROMA forum reading ín some Thread about Juve, the players and the coach!!! Im sure even in a roma forum zlatan and capello aint insualted this much...

dont get me wrong.. im not saying u did so.. i know u where just joking.. but its getting to much In My Opinion..

:)

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Jeeks said:
The performance of the whole team :rofl2:

Can we move this post to the Joke of the day? Any modertor, please.
r u stupid or what
didnt u realize that i dont quote u anymore
u want us to make fun of u another time or what?

May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
Do you actually believe that DP will play? Well he might if we were losing, at that point I don't think he will be able to do much.
Jeeks said:
The performance of the whole team :rofl2:

Can we move this post to the Joke of the day? Any modertor, please.

Why are u like this man??? You have changed so much in the space of a month...
Do u even believe in our team anymore.. Every post of yours is about making fun of our game our coach and some of our players.. AND YES we all agree that CAPELLO does some stupid mistakes sometimes but DUDE atleast show some respect and have faith in the team u love.. (if u do so)!!!!!!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Why are u like this man??? You have changed so much in the space of a month...
Do u even believe in our team anymore.. Every post of yours is about making fun of our game our coach and some of our players.. AND YES we all agree that CAPELLO does some stupid mistakes sometimes but DUDE atleast show some respect and have faith in the team u love.. (if u do so)!!!!!!!!
Let me tell you what happened in the last month and you tell me if I have the right to lose hope or not.

Juventus won against Inter in a deserved victory even though Capello made some errors there but still the team managed to get the three points. At that point I still had faith in the team and Capello's so called abitlity.

What happens after that game? We go to play Messina in our worst display of the season and do not manage to win the game. We allowed Messina to net two goals against us and let them appear like the better team. At that point I was still giving excuses and it was the exuse at that game was players are tired after the Inter game.

Another excuse might come up to mind and is the game against Bremen was coming up and the players are nervous. I thought, fine, let them be nervous a big game is coming up, they will handle it in a proper way.

Then comes the game, and what a game it was. Do I need to go into details about that game, I don't think you want to hear what I have to say about it.

Here I said, that's a cloud and it will pass by and I was happy we are playing Lecce afterwards so some morale will be injected in the players and hopefully Capello would try something for further use in other games. It was the right opportunity to do that. What happens? Capello comes in with the same approach and let Lecce embarrass him by taking the lead in Delle Alpi. Again another WRONG approach of the game that we managed to win due to individual performances.

Even at that point I still had faith in the team and was also hoping we will improve. We go to play Sampdoria in Genoa to once again win with a 1-0 goal where Sampdoria was the more superior team. Here I gave the excuse of the Messina game and here the excuse was even more valid. The game agaisnt Bremen was coming up and we HAD to win because we are coming from a loss in the first game.

You cannot imagine the expectations I had for the game, you cannot imagine what I was waiting for. A trashing, a beating, a display that will spread the fear in the whole other teams. I was expecting a massacre of a German team in Torino. Look what happened here:

1- THREE non-fit players start. Not one, not two, THREE!!!
2- One of those players hadn't played in ages, Zebina, he starts ahead of others who were doing good during his absence. He plays just because the coach prefers him personally over others, no tactical excuse there.
3- A player who is 50% fit starts ahead of two other players. Not only he is 50% fit, he is OFF-FORM for the whole fucking season. What was the reason he starts? Capello says afterwards that he started with Zlatan ahead of Del Piero and he knew that Zlatan was not fit. That is not a reason, that is what everyone saw.
4- We come in the game with an approach of winning it with a virgin goal, the exact same way he approached the second game against Liverpool last season.

Here I got fed up and I decided to watch another game instead. I went to watch Barcelona - Chelsea. My love for the team dragged me back to watch the Juve game just to see us conceding the goal. The moment I switched back to watch Juve Micoud was netting a killer in Gigi's net.

I thought to myself, I have to support the team and watch the last 70 minutes they play in the tournament. I watched the wrong football up to the 88th minute where Wiese gifted Emerson a goal. I screamed, I jumped, I celebrated but I felt so much disappointed. Much more disappointed that all the disappointments I had for the past games. Tens and tens fold of disappointments. The way we qualified is a joke. The commentators laughed at the goal during that evening and during the second evening. The goal was repeated tens of times and at each time the experts were laughing at how Juventus qualified for the quarter finals.

We were mocked, we were laughed at and all this is because of one person.

I hope you understand what I went through.

Dominic, I am far from seeking for attention, I thought you know better.

May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
Let me tell you what happened in the last month and you tell me if I have the right to lose hope or not.

Juventus won against Inter in a deserved victory even though Capello made some errors there but still the team managed to get the three points. At that point I still had faith in the team and Capello's so called abitlity.

What happens after that game? We go to play Messina in our worst display of the season and do not manage to win the game. We allowed Messina to net two goals against us and let them appear like the better team. At that point I was still giving excuses and it was the exuse at that game was players are tired after the Inter game.

Another excuse might come up to mind and is the game against Bremen was coming up and the players are nervous. I thought, fine, let them be nervous a big game is coming up, they will handle it in a proper way.

Then comes the game, and what a game it was. Do I need to go into details about that game, I don't think you want to hear what I have to say about it.

Here I said, that's a cloud and it will pass by and I was happy we are playing Lecce afterwards so some morale will be injected in the players and hopefully Capello would try something for further use in other games. It was the right opportunity to do that. What happens? Capello comes in with the same approach and let Lecce embarrass him by taking the lead in Delle Alpi. Again another WRONG approach of the game that we managed to win due to individual performances.

Even at that point I still had faith in the team and was also hoping we will improve. We go to play Sampdoria in Genoa to once again win with a 1-0 goal where Sampdoria was the more superior team. Here I gave the excuse of the Messina game and here the excuse was even more valid. The game agaisnt Bremen was coming up and we HAD to win because we are coming from a loss in the first game.

You cannot imagine the expectations I had for the game, you cannot imagine what I was waiting for. A trashing, a beating, a display that will spread the fear in the whole other teams. I was expecting a massacre of a German team in Torino. Look what happened here:

1- THREE non-fit players start. Not one, not two, THREE!!!
2- One of those players hadn't played in ages, Zebina, he starts ahead of others who were doing good during his absence. He plays just because the coach prefers him personally over others, no tactical excuse there.
3- A player who is 50% fit starts ahead of two other players. Not only he is 50% fit, he is OFF-FORM for the whole fucking season. What was the reason he starts? Capello says afterwards that he started with Zlatan ahead of Del Piero and he knew that Zlatan was not fit. That is not a reason, that is what everyone saw.
4- We come in the game with an approach of winning it with a virgin goal, the exact same way he approached the second game against Liverpool last season.

Here I got fed up and I decided to watch another game instead. I went to watch Barcelona - Chelsea. My love for the team dragged me back to watch the Juve game just to see us conceding the goal. The moment I switched back to watch Juve Micoud was netting a killer in Gigi's net.

I thought to myself, I have to support the team and watch the last 70 minutes they play in the tournament. I watched the wrong football up to the 88th minute where Wiese gifted Emerson a goal. I screamed, I jumped, I celebrated but I felt so much disappointed. Much more disappointed that all the disappointments I had for the past games. Tens and tens fold of disappointments. The way we qualified is a joke. The commentators laughed at the goal during that evening and during the second evening. The goal was repeated tens of times and at each time the experts were laughing at how Juventus qualified for the quarter finals.

We were mocked, we were laughed at and all this is because of one person.

I hope you understand what I went through.
Wow.. What a great post.. I really liked that u dident answar in a bad way but insted told me how and why u feel the way u do.. And believe me i feel the same way, and i really hope that things will change soon...
But please just try to be posetiv even if thats gonna be hard seeing what Cap is doing in some of the games, (most of them)...
And everyone here knows how i feel about Capello, but in the last month's iv started hating what he does but i try not to show it.. Because i alwayse have some hope that we will performe better next game and the coach will stop playing unfit players over players that are in great form..

¤¤ :touched:

Now lets hope we kick some milanista ass tonight...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)