[Seria A] Bologna - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember ,we seem to always have trouble with Bologna; in the last few years I only remember draws against that side. Considering this one will be played at the Stadio di Bologna, it will certainly be a tough match. If history remains constant, it will be a draw. But hopefully it will turn out as a win.

2-1 or 1-1

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Remember ,we seem to always have trouble with Bologna; in the last few years I only remember draws against that side. Considering this one will be played at the Stadio di Bologna, it will certainly be a tough match. If history remains constant, it will be a draw. But hopefully it will turn out as a win.

2-1 or 1-1
I predict 3-0 Bologna, with a hat-trick of own goals by on-form Del Piero.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

2-1 or 1-1
We won there last season. :geek:

But yeah, it will be tough.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bianconeri6 ] ++
ithink
2-0
dp from zlatan assist
and (i don't know why ) i think camoranesi is gonna score
I have the same feeling about Camo and I think it just because of his nice header against them at 95th minute,2 seasons ago.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
this is a tough one.. we should get today's three points no matter what..!! next week we're playing Milan and we should at least have a recovery plan in case there will be a disaster next week.. in other words.. we have to win this..

prediction: I don't care.. as long as it's a win..

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I don't know, I have a good feeling about this match.. and that is dangerous.. the last time I had a really good feeling about juve matches, I end up disappointed..inter's match two weeks ago.. and when I had a bad feelings we end up winning.. so, you do the math..

damn, I have a bad feeling now..

Aug 26, 2003
Capello keeps Juve focused Sunday 12 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus must beat Bologna at the Stadio Dall’Ara to maintain their four-point lead and Fabio Capello warns his men not to think about Milan.

“We have to rediscover that determination and aggression that we had a couple of weeks ago,” said the Bianconeri boss. “Getting three points here would be crucial in maintaining the lead we worked so hard to create. I know it’s Christmas, but we have no intention of giving our rivals any gifts.”

The Turin giants qualified top of their Champions’ League Group and are in front of the Serie A standings, but their performances have been more sluggish of late.

“At Maccabi Tel Aviv I saw more of the grit that had perhaps been lacking against Lazio. Maybe we’re already too relaxed psychologically, but I can assure you that physically we are on fine form.”

There is the risk that his players will already be looking ahead to next Saturday’s crunch match against second-placed Milan, so Capello must work hard to keep them focused.

“We will play against Bologna and keep our minds on that task,” said the tactician. “There is time yet to worry about Milan. In the last few games the Rossoblu have played good football and been unlucky, so let’s hope they don’t rediscover their fortune this weekend!”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic keeps his place alongside Alessandro Del Piero and the Swedish international has been a revelation in his first Serie A season.

“I believe Zlatan has another 20 per cent margin of improvement available to him, as he has extraordinary potential. The Italian League will teach him a great deal, but I already think he has clear objectives mapped out.”

Juventus squad:

1 Buffon, 2 Ferrara, 3 Tacchinardi, 6 Legrottaglie, 7 Pessotto, 8 Emerson, 9 Ibrahimovic, 10 Del Piero, 11 Nedved, 12 Chimenti, 16 Camoranesi, 18 Appiah, 19 Zambrotta, 20 Blasi, 21 Thuram, 22 Bonnefoi, 23 Kapo, 25 Zalayeta, 27 Zebina, 28 Cannavaro

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
It is a tough match , but we must win , i hope dp , zlatan can do something about this , i hope 2-1 will be enough althought lazio game was not promising at all:(

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope the players will focus on this game and not think of next week's clash. If they do focus then we can win the game

It is up to Capello, whom I trust very much to do a good job by creating discipline and focus

Forza Juve

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
we will win.
it's not THAT difficult after all!
i think so, but a win from the bottle nick:rolleyes:

any way i prepared the drinks and pringles :D for this match ...also my friends which they hate Juvee as they hate there **** coz am the only juve fan..all Milan, Inter,Barca,Man united, chelsia and real:down:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I hope the players will focus on this game and not think of next week's clash. If they do focus then we can win the game

It is up to Capello, whom I trust very much to do a good job by creating discipline and focus

Forza Juve
our team is not like arsenal or man united , they concentrate peace by peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)