[Seria A] Bologna - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Feb 29, 2004
Serie A Week 15 - 12/12/04 (20.30)
Bologna - Juventus

Stadio Dall'Ara

-----------------------------------------------------------

Milan are keeping the pressure on the leaders and only a victory at the Stadio Dall’Ara will ensure the four-point gap stays solid going into next week’s Scudetto showdown.

Juventus suffered a scare against Lazio last Sunday, going behind and only managing to turn the situation around in the closing stages with Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s seventh goal of the season. Ruben Olivera was also on target that day and suffered a thigh injury that’ll force him to miss this trip, though Pavel Nedved returns after a bout of flu. Alessandro Del Piero is again set to start following a long lay-off and he must now recover his best form ahead of the clash with Milan.

Bologna were beaten by a wicked Enzo Maresca free kick away to Fiorentina last weekend and have now picked up just one point from their last three games. However, Carlo Mazzone’s men tend to step up a gear when confronted by the big clubs, beating Parma and Roma this season before holding Inter at the San Siro.

Their real problem is a lack of goals, but that crisis should be eased by the end of ex-Juve striker Giacomo Cipriani’s two-match ban, while Igli Tare has also recovered from injury. Mazzone is forced to reshuffle his defence with both Valentin Nastase and Fabio Petruzzi suspended, so Juarez and Alessandro Gamberini step in.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bologna (probable): Pagliuca; Juarez, Gamberini, Sussi; Zagorakis, Colucci, Amoroso, Smit; Meghni, Locatelli; Cipriani

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved; Ibrahimovic, Del Piero

Ref: To follow...

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
bolonga did not beat milan. they lost 1-0 at Dall 'Ara with a Pirlo goal. ;)
opps, sorry for getting the facts wrong :embarass: thanks for pointing that out Arif :cool:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Forza juventus lets hope we can win this 1 like we always do

and hope that fiorentina can win at ac milan ore at least steal 2points ;)

Forza juveeeeeeee!!!!

Alé maresca laat zien wie ge zijt!!!!

milan? ppff no problem juve-milan 3-0

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++
I realy hope that Juve lose against Bologna!!!Go Bologna!!!!!:cool::D
I really hope that you keep on vomiting all weekend just by remembering that your user name is Kaka

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I really hope that you keep on vomiting all weekend just by remembering that your user name is Kaka

Hmmmm....It looks to me like you have a problem with me?:DCool!Keep it up with the stupid remarks.Its just proves my first impression about you:)

bianconeri6

Nov 12, 2004
fiorentina r a really good team
definitely the harder team to beat compared to boloney
so milan ,unless we do alot of sh!te will be the team out of the two of us to draw or lose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)