[Seria A] Bologna - Juventus (3 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well since im coming off a brilliant prediction in the last game, im going to abstain from making one this time. Coz im not sure to be honest. :D

Well but the more i think about it, imagine the scenario, we beat Bologna, Milan lose to Fiorentina and we beat Milan in two weeks time. That's a ten point lead. Ok, not getting ahead of myself, the results could be otherwise. So...lets just wait and watch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Bologna 0-3 Juventus. I don't think we'll be brilliant, but efficient enough to get the job done and we'll take what chances come our way. After conceding Bologna will be desperate to get back into the game and we'll take advantage of that. Both DP and Zlatan to score.
Now this is some real wishful thinking.......

Lets be a little more realistic :

Bologna 0 Juve 1

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
as long as we win this match,we're assured of first place for another two weeks.

hopefully we go into the milan match with a 4 point lead.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
what i fear most is that if milan won againest fiorentina with more than 2 goals , our players will loose concentration and they will feel the pressure especially when we are playing them next week concentration is the key and be aware of thier counter attacks , the match is on tv and againest the leader bologna will show everything they can do , juve need to be calm and try to kill the game

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Now this is some real wishful thinking.......

Lets be a little more realistic :

Bologna 0 Juve 1
In another post I said that I think we'll do just enough to win, meaning we deserve 1-0 or 2-1, but we'll get lucky and the scoreline will flatter us, meaning a comfortable looking 3-0.

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
i hope juve win... doesn't matter how or how much, just that we get 3 points!
i hope fiorentina take some points away from ac milan!

FORZA JUVE!!!
FORZA NEDVED!
FORZA ZLATAN!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Its not gonna be easy , the main thing that am thinking about is whether to start blasi or appiah .

here are the pros and cons in this match :

Blasi- well bad thing about him is that he isnt a very good in attacking , although he can shoot very well and he has some good through passes. He can be very useful when bologna start a counter attack.

Appiah-he can be both good in attacking and defending , so he is very good for this game. The main problem with him is that he can provide the good assist , and he doesn;t know how to pass, but he is improving very well.

I think that capello will field appiah although i would prefer blasi.

forzaa juveee

Aug 26, 2003
Serie A Preview: Bologna-Juventus
12/11/2004 12:58:00 PM
The Bianconeri travel to Bologna’s Dall’Ara stadium having maintained their unbeaten run in Europe this week. With Bologna scrapping for points, the Turin giants will need to keep their concentration if they are to keep up the pace at the top.
BACKGROUND

Juventus have not had it all their own way in recent weeks. After a poor first half against Lazio, Capello’s men found themselves behind with Ibrahimovic finally rescuing them with a late winner. In Europe the Bianconeri were not quite at their best, drawing 1-1 with Maccabi Tel Aviv but doing enough to remain unbeaten. Capello’s men continue to brush past all before them in Serie A as the likes of AC Milan lag behind. Despite their good results, Juventus will need to keep focussed against a determined Bologna, as they have recently shown signs of tiring a little.

Capello has restored a winning mentality to Juventus, with every player ready to scrap and fight for the good of the team. Whilst no single match decides a championship, it is the games against sides such as Bologna that must be won. Whilst the Bianconeri are not the most entertaining team around, their ability to get the necessary results is what makes them so special this season.

Bologna are struggling again in Serie A after recovering last year from a similar start. Carlo Mazzone needs his current crop of players to repeat last year’s turn around and begin picking up results as quickly as possible. Rossoblu fans have had little to cheer about, looking nervously down at the three teams below them in the table.

With the strength of the squad available to Mazzone, the Rossoblu are most definitely underachieving in the league. Despite good performances, Bologna have failed to score enough goal to win matches, netting only 13 times so far. Mazzone will be desperate for is team to find the right result on Sunday as the Rossoblu host an exceptional Juventus side.

FORM GUIDE:

Bologna (all competitions – oldest result first): DDLLDL

Mazzone needs his big players to perform if Bologna are to avoid another defeat against Juve. Nothing less than maximum effort from every player will do on Sunday.

Juventus (all competitions – oldest result first): WLWDWD

Despite loosing to Atalanta in the Coppa Italia, and drawing with Maccabi in the Champions League, Juventus continue to churn out wins in Serie A. Capello’s boys look unstoppable.

TEAM NEWS:

Bologna

Carlo Nervo and Igli Tare miss the match through injury, whilst Nastase and Petruzzi are suspended.

Juventus

After resting some key players in midweek, Capello can call upon almost all of his squad for the trip to Bologna. Only Oliivera joins Trezeguet on the treatment table.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Bologna

Frenchman Meghni has been dubbed the “next Zidane” by critics after impressing in Serie A. The playmaker will need to be at his skilful best if his side are to penetrate Juventus’ defence.

Juventus

Juve’s scoring Swede came to the rescue last weekend after the lacklustre Bianconeri fell behind to Lazio. Ibrahimovic is acclimatizing to his surroundings in Italy and is quickly becoming one of the league’s most impressive strikers. The former Ajax man’s skill and raw strength are a problem for any defence.

PROBABLE STARTING Xis:

Bologna:
Pagliuca , Daino, Juarez, Gamberini, Sussi, Zagorakis, Colucci, Amoroso, Bellucci, Meghni, Cipriani.

Juventus:
Buffon, Zebian, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero,

PREDICTION:

Juventus should win the game as misfiring Bologna should pose little threat to their watertight defence.

Bologna 1-3 Juventus

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i'd say that the 1-3 scoreline is not realistic cause i don't see our team scoring 3 goals past a rigid defence like Bologna's one , but we must win it regardless of the score !!

forza Bianconeri

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
i'd say that the 1-3 scoreline is not realistic cause i don't see our team scoring 3 goals past a rigid defence like Bologna's one , but we must win it regardless of the score !!

forza Bianconeri
Agreed.
0 - 1 looks more realistic. I hope that this game will boost Juve's confidence of facing Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)