[Seria A] Ascoli- Juventus (2 Viewers)

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Not quite the match to judge Ibra's form since not much was expected in such a sleeper of a 2nd half. He did nothing special nor was he directly bad. Trezeguet and Del Piero seem to be the hottest couple in Serie A at the moment. Let's hope Capello starts them against Roma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
It was certainly a David versus Goliath matchup, but after a few games where we looked less than great, this feels damn good !!!:D

I said it a few weeks ago, and I'll say it again-

THE WHOLE TEAM PLAYS MORE AS A UNIT WITH DP, RATHER THAN ZLATAN IN THE GAME.

Zlatan is all about Zlatan- an individualist, while DP is in there for the TEAM, and it shows

The passing that went on during the first part of the game was better than I've saw from our guys in a long while

This is the lineup that I would use in the CL, putting Zamby back on the left, and playing Zebina on the right...and teaming DP and Trez upfront

My concern is about Thuram. I am not happy with his performances as of late, and he was the cause of the goal. I dont know how much he has left for Juve

Zebina worries me a bit. Between him finding some form after a serious injury, and his off the field tirades regarding money, could he be a liability in a big game ???

onto the ratings-

Buffon: not much to do, not at fault for the goal 6

Zebina: he wasnt bad, he's still trying to find form. Was much improved from the Coppa game 6

Thuram: dont think he has too much left, made some mistakes (the goal, some bad passes) 5.5

Cannavaro: always reliable- played well 6

Zambrotta: he is way better on the left. Controlled his side well, and made things happen 6.5

Camoranesi: he had 2 assists, and hustled his ass off !! Good job Camo !! 6.5

Emerson: he played his type of match, and controlled the midfield well 6.5

Vieira: better than he's been. Still needs some work, I think he has been spoilt by playing on the perfect Highbury pitch all these years, and is less effective on shitty pitches. Ascoli has a good pitch, and it was no coincidence that he played better today 6

Nedved: he played well and was very active. Showing every game that he can do more in the middle 6

Del Piero: assisted on all 3 goals, and showed why he is the Juve captain !! A true leader, who should be starting ahead of Zlatan at this time. I was having flashbacks of the Trez/DP partnership that flourished under Lippi 7.5

Trezeguet: MOM. Right place , right time. The best finisher in the game 8

Ibra: came into the game late, and, with the few chances he had, showed that he's learned nothing from being on the bench 5.5

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Vinman said:
It was certainly a David versus Goliath matchup, but after a few games where we looked less than great, this feels damn good !!!:D

I said it a few weeks ago, and I'll say it again-

THE WHOLE TEAM PLAYS MORE AS A UNIT WITH DP, RATHER THAN ZLATAN IN THE GAME.

Zlatan is all about Zlatan- an individualist, while DP is in there for the TEAM, and it shows

The passing that went on during the first part of the game was better than I've saw from our guys in a long while

This is the lineup that I would use in the CL, putting Zamby back on the left, and playing Zebina on the right...and teaming DP and Trez upfront

My concern is about Thuram. I am not happy with his performances as of late, and he was the cause of the goal. I dont know how much he has left for Juve

Zebina worries me a bit. Between him finding some form after a serious injury, and his off the field tirades regarding money, could he be a liability in a big game ???

onto the ratings-

Buffon: not much to do, not at fault for the goal 6

Zebina: he wasnt bad, he's still trying to find form. Was much improved from the Coppa game 6

Thuram: dont think he has too much left, made some mistakes (the goal, some bad passes) 5.5

Cannavaro: always reliable- played well 6

Zambrotta: he is way better on the left. Controlled his side well, and made things happen 6.5

Camoranesi: he had 2 assists, and hustled his ass off !! Good job Camo !! 6.5

Emerson: he played his type of match, and controlled the midfield well 6.5

Vieira: better than he's been. Still needs some work, I think he has been spoilt by playing on the perfect Highbury pitch all these years, and is less effective on shitty pitches. Ascoli has a good pitch, and it was no coincidence that he played better today 6

Nedved: he played well and was very active. Showing every game that he can do more in the middle 6

Del Piero: assisted on all 3 goals, and showed why he is the Juve captain !! A true leader, who should be starting ahead of Zlatan at this time. I was having flashbacks of the Trez/DP partnership that flourished under Lippi 7.5

Trezeguet: MOM. Right place , right time. The best finisher in the game 8
Which is why I will never think Zlatan should start.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
And for you haters that think Zlatan wants our other forwards to play bad in order to secure a place in first XI need to think things over because Zlatan is a team player. You guys are polluting the forums. Please spare us your incompetent bias.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
:howler: It's you again....:howler:

I know most of the ppl can see the game, but find me where I was exaggerating dickarm??

Isn't true that our 2nd and 3rd goal came from Del Piero????

Isn't true the way he played with the ball and pass it to Mauro was absolutly fantastic??? don't you agree dickarm??

Isn't true he was our best player in the 1st half...preparing Davids 3rd goal on a perfect set of piece...

Where don't you agree with me Fvckface????? the only way you wont agree would be the "anti-Dp Bashers" other than that, there's no way you wouldn't agree.

Soap it.
Please soap it yourself if you are gonna keep offending people that argument against you.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Vinman said:
what thuram sould do there?
grab his gun and shoot him?
was Thuram the only man in the field?
r u claiming all the other players reacted perfectly? and the goal was a Thuram's mistake?
was he on man to man on Ferrante?
was he ever fooled on the offside trap game?
the other(like ten) interceptions of the game he made dont mean nothing?
name the other mistakes...pls
Canna did some mistakes too, that means he also hasnt much left?

Think of the ppl wich doesnt get the change to watch the game,
did Thuram worthed the worst rating?

Jan 29, 2006
why should we arguing about Ibra n DP? They both great player. Ibra unfortunately is in his bad form, but he did well last year. Every player have his time and now is Del Piero's. We will farewell DP in the end, when he retired, of course. We cant deny his aging. Ibra is still young and of course he will replace DP someday.

Robbie Baggio was our hero in the past. But when he leaves, we have DP. Stars come and go in our great Juve. Someday DP will leave us too, and maybe Ibra will be our next legend. So why there is people hated him? For those people, what happen if someday DP is not with us anymore? Will they still love Juve? Oh my God, if it is going like that, it will be a disaster. Is playing for our beloved Juve a crime?

Peha

Jan 28, 2006
godsoul_gom said:
why should we arguing about Ibra n DP? They both great player. Ibra unfortunately is in his bad form, but he did well last year. Every player have his time and now is Del Piero's. We will farewell DP in the end, when he retired, of course. We cant deny his aging. Ibra is still young and of course he will replace DP someday.

Robbie Baggio was our hero in the past. But when he leaves, we have DP. Stars come and go in our great Juve. Someday DP will leave us too, and maybe Ibra will be our next legend. So why there is people hated him? For those people, what happen if someday DP is not with us anymore? Will they still love Juve? Oh my God, if it is going like that, it will be a disaster. Is playing for our beloved Juve a crime?
you're too deep dude, some will go - some will come, take it like that . Besides Juve isnt about some legends its about legendary team :cool:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Akerman said:
And for you haters that think Zlatan wants our other forwards to play bad in order to secure a place in first XI need to think things over because Zlatan is a team player. You guys are polluting the forums. Please spare us your incompetent bias.
Obviously Zlatan doesn't want his teammates to play badly, but don't you think calling Zlatan a team player is a bit ridiculous?

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
guys we are on the same team, Dp & Zlatan, Thuram and all the other player just stop the comparision. what do u guys gain from this type of discussion ? just divide our team into two. if Dp had a good game thats for the Team benifite and if Zlatan had a good one it's for the same reason.

sometimes i really can't understand u guys FOR GOD SAKE WE ARE WINNING.
just drop this silly arguments a cheer for the team as a whole.

Peha

Jan 28, 2006
Paolo Sosa said:
guys we are on the same team, Dp & Zlatan, Thuram and all the other player just stop the comparision. what do u guys gain from this type of discussion ? just divide our team into two. if Dp had a good game thats for the Team benifite and if Zlatan had a good one it's for the same reason.

sometimes i really can't understand u guys FOR GOD SAKE WE ARE WINNING.
just drop this silly arguments a cheer for the team as a whole.
:tup:

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
godsoul_gom said:

I have a friend that dislikes Del Piero because he replaced Baggio. :)

What's so strange is that when Ibra does something wrong it's like the world is gonna end in ten seconds. :)

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Seven said:
Obviously Zlatan doesn't want his teammates to play badly, but don't you think calling Zlatan a team player is a bit ridiculous?
No I don't think so. His mentality isn't more selfish than Mutu, Del Piero or Trezeguet in the forward position. I also think that he's got instructions by Capello to try doing tricks more often than the others, but his mentality is not selfish. He puts the team first, just like you have to do in Juventus and he's been saying the same in interviews (whatever you might think of that).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)