[Seria A] Ascoli- Juventus (2 Viewers)

ildivino

Sep 21, 2003
On pplive:

1400 gmt Ascoli v Juventus shanghai,guangdong,shandong

Thanks to SPINSIS on MaXxed football forums for these links:

Hey.

I've collected all the biggest clients (PPLive, PPStream, SopCast, Feidian, QQLive and TVants) and made them available at another, faster server. It's a reliable place where you can collect them all within a couple of minutes, instead of having to wait half a day to update ONE client.

The hosting is provided by http://www.ione.se and in order to test the bandwidth which is needed we've decided to make the files available to members only - for starters. The signup takes about 10 sec and can be done here: http://www.ione.se/signup.php - no email validation is needed.

The actual downloadpage can be reached here: http://www.ione.se/content.php?content.307 (again, you need to signup first).

Hopefully this will make it easier for a lot of people that have been trying to download all the clients from the useless, slow and unreliable official servers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
Giampaolo fired up for Juve

Sunday 29 January, 2006

Ascoli Coach Marco Giampaolo hopes to follow Chievo’s footsteps in earning a result against leaders Juventus this afternoon.

“We’re certainly not going to give up before the game has even started,” said the tactician. “We’ll try to play our usual brand of football and keep the tempo as high as possible to put Juve under pressure and perhaps give our fans a memorable match.”

The Turin giants have been stuttering of late, held to a draw at Chievo and losing 3-2 at home to Roma in the Coppa Italia.

“Juve have so many star names who can decide a game at any moment, but my lads are motivated and I could sense a real desire to make an impact this week. We’ll give it everything we’ve got and all want to impress when faced with the Italian Champions.”

Ascoli have reinforced their squad by taking Atalanta forward Igor Budan on loan until the end of the season, but there are more moves on the way before the transfer window closes on January 31.

“I prefer not to talk about the transfer market, as the club knows my requests and what this team needs. I’ll only say that we’ve done well until now, but there’s a long way to go and we cannot afford any mistakes. I’ve never asked for star names, I just need motivated players who want to work within our project.”

Giampaolo also laughed off reports he is ready to join Atalanta next season. In other transfer news, Reggina have sold Simone Cavalli to Serie B outfit Vicenza and bought out the remaining 50 per cent of defender Davide Biondini’s contract.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Nope, Not On TV.. I saw second half of Empoli game on PP Stream, but 90% of the time I can't get that shit to work!

STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I don't mind Zlatan and Trezeguet up front to rest Alex. Del Piero has played almost all matches in January. I think that it might be better to rest him for the mid week coppa against Roma (its in few days right?) where he is really needed to make those Romans beg for mercy..
Anyway, whoever play upfront is good enough. The most important thing is the CB position. Without Cannavaro we are very weak at the back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)