[Seria A] Ascoli- Juventus (12 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
A little of topic
Ancelotti stands by Dida Saturday

28 January, 2006

Carlo Ancelotti has publicly confirmed his faith in Dida after another howler cost Milan dearly against Sampdoria.

“He didn’t evaluate the trajectory of the ball very well, but Dida has our unconditional faith,” assured the Coach.

The Brazilian goalkeeper completely misjudged Andrea Gasbarroni’s shot in the 1-1 draw, allowing it to go in off his shoulder when he was trying to smother it with his chest.

“We started well, but didn’t make the most of our pace and possession because there were too many mistakes and wayward passes,” added Ancelotti after Andriy Shevchenko’s penalty had given Milan the lead.

“The team got back on track in the second half, but we were unable to get the winning goal.”

Sampdoria were unlucky not to be ahead at half-time, as they struck the woodwork twice with Sergio Volpi and Marcello Castellini.

“After Shevchenko’s penalty, we refused to let our heads drop,” explained Castellini. “We did well to get back into the game and could’ve won it. My new position on the right wasn’t a total novelty, as I played regularly there for Parma under Cesare Prandelli. The Coach asked us to keep the defence high and maintain pressure on Clarence Seedorf and Kaka.”

Walter Novellino insisted it was the individual performances that proved decisive at the San Siro, where Milan’s run of 10 consecutive home wins was terminated.

“I have to thank the players for the character and determination they showed today,” said the Blucerchiati boss.

Novellino is famous for improving his team’s output in the second half of the campaign and insists he’s on track for a UEFA Cup spot.

“I don’t think we’re lagging behind last season’s tally, as we have had a lot more injuries this time around. There’s a long way to go and a place in Europe is within our reach if we can recover some of our men.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
He was not even near catching Samporia's two shots on the post either. Like at the freekick that hit the left post (for Dida) he was just standing still, looking at the ball hitting it.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I suspect that to some of you this might come across as cocky, but... I REALLY do believe now that We Are The Champiooooooooooooooons, My FRIEND! WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING !!! TILL THE END :) WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAARE...

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
if we are gowing to win the scudetto than i hope its not like in 2002/2003
we won we had joy but not that much because we were in the final of the champions leageu and we lost that final and nobody was thinking about the scudetto we had won we were all sad for the cl final loss, so i hope that we win the scudetto very fast so we can concentrade for the cl full and can play some bench players in serie a!
ore i hope we win the scudetto after we are knocket out of the champions leageu but ppfff naaa

i Just want Scudetto and Champions leageu :touched:

i really feel that this is the year to do it , if we dont i would be very dissapointed :cry:

Come On Juventus we can Do it!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
if we are gowing to win the scudetto than i hope its not like in 2002/2003
we won we had joy but not that much because we were in the final of the champions leageu and we lost that final and nobody was thinking about the scudetto we had won we were all sad for the cl final loss, so i hope that we win the scudetto very fast so we can concentrade for the cl full and can play some bench players in serie a!
ore i hope we win the scudetto after we are knocket out of the champions leageu but ppfff naaa

i Just want Scudetto and Champions leageu :touched:

i really feel that this is the year to do it , if we dont i would be very dissapointed :cry:

Come On Juventus we can Do it!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!

There is always the next year.....be positive...

think like a inter fan....:p

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
hambon said:
A little of topic
Ancelotti stands by Dida Saturday

28 January, 2006

“He didn’t evaluate the trajectory of the ball very well, but Dida has our unconditional faith,” assured the Coach.

The Brazilian goalkeeper completely misjudged Andrea Gasbarroni’s shot in the 1-1 draw, allowing it to go in off his shoulder when he was trying to smother it with his chest.

Good ol' Gas

Thank you Dida!:D :D :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
I think this game Alex and Trezeguet should start, it's about time to bring the old chemistry back. Del Piero's constant benching made Trezeguet not get along with Del Piero as much.
what about Zlatan?is he injured/not available?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Damn lucky Milan. That was not a penalty. Preparing for todays game. Anybody seen the lineup yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)