Sergio Floccari (3 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Fuck no, don't want him at all

19nejc91, A.D.Piero, acedriver, Ahmedios, alban_ks, Albertmare, Ali, Alucard Belmont, arc, Art^, Arvin, AshutoshJuve, Attilio the Hun, Azzurri7, Bisco, boekhorst, Brixity, CAPITANO, Chazz, conmebol, Cronios, Daddi, delpiero06, DrughiZebra, Eℓvin, Eddy, esther, freMM, Gazzo, Gep, giovanotti, grgam, Henry, Holdon, incomplex, JamalRice10, janahi piero, juve-boy, JuveGirl 10, juventino320, Juventinoo, Juventino_NJ, JUVESUPPORTER, Juve_26, Luca, MadballJuve, Mafia, MaNcIn3tt0_14, Marceℓℓo, marko serbia, Martin, Max, mcrae, memo, Mike-e-y, mondo1, Morra10, MortalGuardian, nabulio, Nick17, Niels-Ajax, Omair, only-juve, petersmit, PhRoZeN, Pingo, pitbull, puzzu, RazielisLT, rb77, Rhizoid, rvi, sallyinzaghi, Salvatore, sateeh, sebastian, soulslider, ssshhhllleeeggg, Stephan, Stevie11, syklik, Tacca03, tassard, The Arif, TheZebras, Triptonite, Tristezza, Vinman, vladale, vlatko, www444, xcen3x, xkorpyon, xpoera, XsemprejuveX, xuxa19, yamensbs, ZAF3000, zann, Zé Tahir, ZhiXin, [)el Piero

point and laugh boys, point and laugh:lol:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
But the reasoning would have been we don't need another striker, something which seemed extremely true at the time

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
but a talented,hard working Cf coming on the market when we have an aging strikeforce seemed like a no-brainer to me at the time

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Glad I'm not in that list:D

I distinctly remember my opinion being that Amauri was a very good striker, but that with DP, Iaquinta, Trez and Palladino you guys should have prioritized other areas of the pitch. In hindsight, you'd say "how wrong was I" but tbh, that was the more rational side of the argument at that point of time. I never doubted Amauri's ability though, always liked him when he played for Palermo.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Still people dint want to break the amount of goals and harmony between the front 3 last year. Now look at iaquinta, I actually don't give a feck if he goes

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
tbh with a CL assault i think any rational fan would have realized that Amauri brought to the table that little bit of quality that Iaquinta lacked and Palladino only dreamed of. glad to say i was in the "visionary" group, but, that said, the same could be levelled against me next year if we sign Cassano:scared:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
More noticeable amongst the "Fuck Noers" are
Vinman - He thought we didn't need a striker, so he's ok
Cronios - Same as Vinman. Ok
Rab - He thought Amauri might take Del Piero's place. He was actually pro-Amauri when i told him that Amauri is a threat for Trez, not Del Piero :D
Vlatko - Trez fan boy.
Ze - Another Trez fan boy
Martin - He didn't even know Amauri
Elvin - He didn't find Amauri pretty and handsome enough
Marcello - Probably same as vinman and cronios.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)