Sergio Almiron (30 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Milan has the best Midfield in the world. It takes a very optimistic person to think that Tiago, Almiron, and Nocerino would ever be that complete. Pirlo is a far better passer and defender than any three DM's on our roster. Gattuso is the best DM in the world, and Seedorf, Ambrosini and soon to be Emerson will just add so many amazing options for a Milan team who will dominate us if we think we are going to start Almiron and Tiago in the same midfield. Central midfielders need to win balls and work hard, not make sweet passes. I wouldn't classify anyone of our midfielders except the pimple faced youngster, Nocerino (who has never seen top flight action). Tiago is a good option because he is a hard worker who is smart, but Almiron is a poor mans version of him. We needed a ball winner in the midfield. Hell I would have taken Sissoko next to Tiago. The retard would have been more useful to us IMO.
whats a squad full of big names compared to a squad of fighters? tbh juve have the best midfield for the future, and i wudnt swap our current midfield for anyone else' call me mad but nocerino and marchisio will be huge, almiron will prove himself, tiago as we know is consistant, and we all know zanetti is reliable, so he makes a fantastic squad player. the days of the gatusso and pirlo dominance are numbered

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
whats a squad full of big names compared to a squad of fighters? tbh juve have the best midfield for the future, and i wudnt swap our current midfield for anyone else' call me mad but nocerino and marchisio will be huge, almiron will prove himself, tiago as we know is consistant, and we all know zanetti is reliable, so he makes a fantastic squad player. the days of the gatusso and pirlo dominance are numbered
Unfortunately, Milan really has best midfield in the world and unfortunately their days aren't numbered...Just take a look how old are they and how long they play together...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Unfortunately, Milan really has best midfield in the world and unfortunately their days aren't numbered...Just take a look how old are they and how long they play together...
for the time being its the best, but when u look at their midfield, they are all approaching 30, whilst ours is about to reach its peak

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)