Sergio Agüero (2 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Espectro said:
Well I think that the cases of Aimar and D'Alessandro are diferent from Messi

When Aimar and D' Alessandro went to Europe they were great players but too small in their phisical shape becouse in South America and in special Argentina the soccer is not that tougth when it comes to phisical play, its a more technical soccer, so when they got to compite with European defenders they strugle alot and logicaly they suffer from alot of injuries, so they had to increase their physical condion.

Also theres the special case of D'Alessandro who in my opinion didn't make the best decition to go to Germany, he should have stay in Argentina for one more year and wait for Spain offers, or italian offers, in fact if he wanted to go to Germany then wait for bigger teams to show interest in him.

Messi in the other hand comes from Barcelona's young system, so becouse of that he alredy was prepared phisicaly to play in Europe, in this case Barcelona, I mean just watch him play, he can take alot of tackles and get up like nothing, thats why, in my opinion Messi is a diferent case of Aimar and D'Alessandro
true. and Messi wins the ball too. He's way bigger than Aimar or D'ale. But he' too young to judge. Now his a youngster. let's wait until he has a whole team to carry on his shoulders. Let's see how good he is psychologically

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Juve più ricca, vuole Joaquin
27 12 2005
Joaquin, 24 anni Grazia NeriL'accordo tra la Juventus e Mediaset, per il biennio 2007-2009, porterà nelle casse della società bianconera una cifra davvero consistente vicina ai 250 milioni di euro.

Un'entrata di denaro fresco che consentirà alla società di Torino di muoversi più liberamente sul mercato e di pensare anche a progetti immobiliari importanti come la costruzione del nuovo Stadio.

I tifosi bianconeri aspettono il grande colpo che però non è nello stile della società bianconera che vuole sempre mantenere un occhio attento al bilancio che tornerà ad avere i conti in attivo dopo l'accordo col gruppo televisivo di Berlusconi.

Nell'immediato i primi obiettivi sono due rinnovi ritenuti fondamentali da Luciano Moggi per aprire un ciclo di lunga durata.

Il prolungamento del contratto di Fabio Capello sino al 2009 e quello di Zlatan Ibrahimovic sino al 2010. Se per l'accordo con l'attaccante svedese manca solo la firma, il discorso è diverso per Capello sempre più attratto dalla sirene del Real anche se Moggi ha ribadito: "Real? E' escluso. Capello resta con noi".

Sul mercato il direttore generale della Juve non pensa di fare spese folli: "Spendere poco, ovvero non fare acquisti in quantità ma qualità. Pochi ma buoni".

Su questa linea quasi certi gli arrivi per giugno, a parametro zero, del francese Sagnol e dell'interista Cristiano Zanetti che non ha ancora rinnovato con la società nerazzurra.

I sogni invece sono più d'uno. Difficle arrivare a Lionel Messi, più facile invece avvicinare le richieste dell'Indipendiente per il talento Lionel Aguero, considerato in patria il nuovo Maradona e la cui valutazione si aggira intorno ai 20 milioni di euro.
Stessa cifra chiesta dal Betis Siviglia per Joaquin. L'esterno destro che piace moltissimo a Capello sin dai tempi della Roma, nei piani della Juve potrebbe prendere il posto di Nedved. Al Betis potrebbe finire Marcelo Zalayeta più un conguaglio in denaro.

Il padre-agente del giocatore ha ammesso l'esistenza di una trattativa: "L'offerta è buona ma a gennaio non si farà. Più probabile per giugno visto che Joaquin un giorno se andrà da Siviglia".

I hear good things about Aguero,but he's still too young for Europe i think...If juve signs him i'm afraid he'll be olivera v2 :( tough,i'd like juve to go for young new talent to have a squad like chelsea's..a mix between future stars and experienced ones where the first learn from the latter

PS: It's Sergio Aguero not Lionel like the article mentioned ;)

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Ct Argentina: "Aguero è il nuovo Sivori"
27 12 2005
In un'intervista al 'Corriere dello Sport' il ct dell'Argentina, Josè Pekerman, dispensa consigli di mercato alle squadre italiane e conferma le ottimi relazioni su Lionel Aguero, giovane talento argentino dell'Indipendiente.

"Aguero è uno dei giovani più interessanti del calcio argentino. A soli 17 anni ed è già in prima squadra (nell'Indipendiente n.d.r.). Nonostante la giovane età mostra grandissima naturalezza nello stare in campo. E' uno di quei calciatori che fanno la differenza. Lo paragonerei al grande Omar Sivori".

Su Aguero c'è l'interesse di diverse squadra italiane: Juventus e Inter su tutte. La sua valutazione si aggira intorno ai 20 milioni di euro.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Aguero, maybe, is the new Messi... or maybe not like the "story" of D'alessandro. Aguero is very young. He plays or he played in Idependiente of Arg.
Is a good player. But, he needs work.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
1st, the article says Lionel Agüero...:rolleyes:....it's Sergio.

2nd, Palacio owns him. Yeah, he's a bit older than him but...

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i would really like to see one of these players at juve soon either palacio aguero or messi , last week i was watching champions league highlites of juve from 95 to this year and we were damm creative at that time wiith zidane etc something we are lacking is some fun on the pitch we have boring play so one of these players would be fun to watch

Boksic

May 11, 2005
djleli said:
i would really like to see one of these players at juve soon either palacio aguero or messi , last week i was watching champions league highlites of juve from 95 to this year and we were damm creative at that time wiith zidane etc something we are lacking is some fun on the pitch we have boring play so one of these players would be fun to watch

couldnt agree more with you!! The Juve team at the moment is fantastic but it lacks pace, flair and creativity from midfield.

so come on Moggi bring in Ronaldinho :D

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
And now we are eating our fingers ourself because we havent done it...he is amazing and at the same level that messi is. argentina will not have problems to attack for the next 12 years...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
curi83 said:
And now we are eating our fingers ourself because we havent done it...he is amazing and at the same level that messi is. argentina will not have problems to attack for the next 12 years...
Exactly...

Look how much was Sivori a very good future-reading man!!

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
ReBeL said:
Exactly...

Look how much was Sivori a very good future-reading man!!
Year thats amazing! In 1999 was Aguero, only about 10-11!? I really don't understand it:disagree:

But anyway I think he is a very smart player, creative and a excellent dribbler. I didn't knew anything about him before, so I've found a video:

Sorry about the quality, but don't worry, there are other videos :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)