Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:boh:

They play the mighty Stromsgodset, so I would think they could manage without him.

It's just them putting the pressure on.
It's not much of a pressure as he is currently their player and naturally he is to be on their squad list and play if needed. They are just being cool about selling him. If and I mean a huge fucking IF Juve wants to stay in the race to sign him, they must also stay cool and actually let him play.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's not much of a pressure as he is currently their player and naturally he is to be on their squad list and play if needed. They are just being cool about selling him. If and I mean a huge fucking IF Juve wants to stay in the race to sign him, they must also stay cool and actually let him play.
Oh, it makes no great difference to Juve. If anything it would benefit Juve if he did play, because it might put other teams off him a bit.

It's Man City that Aguero playing or not is hugely important to.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Oh, it makes no great difference to Juve. If anything it would benefit Juve if he did play, because it might put other teams off him a bit.

It's Man City that Aguero playing or not is hugely important to.
That's why I think Manchester City will seal the deal before Thursday.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
people keep mentioning this "money boost". since aguero has a 45m release clause, and madrid are unwilling to negotitate a lower price, how come we haven't bid that much and just sealed the deal? what excalty ere we waiting for and letting this saga drag on for about 2 months now?

utter fucking bullshit that we have money to get him.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
people keep mentioning this "money boost". since aguero has a 45m release clause, and madrid are unwilling to negotitate a lower price, how come we haven't bid that much and just sealed the deal? what excalty ere we waiting for and letting this saga drag on for about 2 months now?

utter fucking bullshit that we have money to get him.
because the money boost has maybe some conditions we don't know about.
or aguero told us that he is waiting for an other club to make a bigger deal if that doesn't come he will go to juve

Apr 29, 2006
if he is named in the squad its us he is coming to. City had too much issues in this transfer market and that is what saved our asses. If they had sold Tevez by now it would have been a different story. I can't imagine Dzeko - Aguero.... SEXXXX!!!

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Ufffffa just sign him already!!! I'm gonna have an ulcer. We need creativity upfront. What we have is good enough for EuropA League not to get a CL spot. No way!!! Too many teams improved this summer. Roma/Lazio and Napoli inter and Milan are still better. We need Aguero!!

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Why on earth didn't this little prick come out with him wanting to join city a month ago? Keeping his fucking options open and messing us about. Hope de Jong breaks your fucking neck you streak of piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)