Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Well lets hope Rossi becomes HUGE at Juve...even though that's quite unlikely. Also Aguero, Dzeko,, Balo will fail hard at City and will end up like Adebayor going out for super cheap and will be willing to take wage cuts(like Ade once more) just for the sake of seeing some sunshine. Then Marrota or whoever will be in charge of the mercato next year will poach them from City for cheap...hopefully but quite likely imo

Buy on AliExpress.com

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Agüero will sell shirts in Italy and the entire world, I don't think you Rossi fan boys get it yet.
I'm not a Rossi fan boy.. I post mostly here and I wish we can get Aguero. But we won't, and it's borderline pathetic to still cling on him.

I'm a juventus fan boy and I wish my club the best, unlike some of you guys I wish that whoever we get will help us in our quest. Not wish he fails because he's american or because I wanted another striker.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well lets hope Rossi becomes HUGE at Juve...even though that's quite unlikely. Also Aguero, Dzeko,, Balo will fail hard at City and will end up like Adebayor going out for super cheap and will be willing to take wage cuts(like Ade once more) just for the sake of seeing some sunshine. Then Marrota or whoever will be in charge of the mercato next year will poach them from City for cheap...hopefully but quite likely imo
Since when has Marotta ever poached stars from other clubs for cheap because they flopped for you to think it is likely?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm not a Rossi fan boy.. I post mostly here and I wish we can get Aguero. But we won't, and it's borderline pathetic to still cling on him.

I'm a juventus fan boy and I wish my club the best, unlike some of you guys I wish that whoever we get will help us in our quest. Not wish he fails because he's american or because I wanted another striker.
You signed in at the forum when we first got linked with Rossi. Go sell that shit to the tourists.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We have a greater need for a support striker than Dzeko.

Don't need to be spending upwards of 45 million and an annual salary of 7.5 million on Aguero, either. Keep in mind, I don't want Aguero, Rossi, or Dzeko this year. There are still greater needs. But Dzeko is more of a hybrid type of striker than a straight up target man, and he could be had for pennies on the dollar. Possibly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)