Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Amauri is going to parma according to some news.

Eh? Those two are footballers and not equations. Math didn't fail they did.
What's "math" in football, isn't it goals and performance ? Both of them were icons at their respective clubs and bagged goals left and right and both of them are better than Aguero on their peak. And that's facts and numbers.

Also 45m is a BIG gamble. We might not recover from that, how's that for math.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That is a debate that has both merits and faults, in a way we need a SS in all honesty one injury to our SS and this team is back to crap. I really believe if Rossi comes it will be him and matri, starting with quags spelling either or, and del piero coming in here and there. amari is gone probably to genoa and iaquinta well i wish he would retire
Even after Quag got injured, you'll notice we got by with what we had in attack. The real issues lie on the left and in defense. Sort those out and whoever is playing upfront will be fine.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Amauri is going to parma according to some news.

What's "math" in football, isn't it goals and performance ? Both of them were icons at their respective clubs and bagged goals left and right and both of them are better than Aguero on their peak. And that's facts and numbers.

Also 45m is a BIG gamble. We might not recover from that, how's that for math.
I wasn't talking math in football. I was talking math in general.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
getting by wont get us to CL
It will if we're lucky. But yes, I won't take that risk.

The smaller teams who make the CL are doing that exactly because of luck. Udinese had Sanchez and Di Natale injury-free while Napoli had the same luck with Lavezzi and Cavani. Only one longer injury (month or two) for at least one of the 4 above mentioned players was probably going to mean that neither of Napoli and Udine was gonna make the CL.
But those teams are forced to take such risks (they don't have money for quality subs) while a team of our status must not take such risks.
So, we do need another quality attacker. It's a fact that we need quality defenders and a LW more than we need quality in attack, but it's also a fact that we do need a good striker.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It will if we're lucky. But yes, I won't take that risk.

The smaller teams who make the CL are doing that exactly because of luck. Udinese had Sanchez and Di Natale injury-free while Napoli had the same luck with Lavezzi and Cavani. Only one longer injury (month or two) for at least one of the 4 above mentioned players was probably going to mean that neither of Napoli and Udine was gonna make the CL.
But those teams are forced to take such risks (they don't have money for quality subs) while a team of our status must not take such risks.
So, we do need another quality attacker. It's a fact that we need quality defenders and a LW more than we need quality in attack, but it's also a fact that we do need a good striker.
Exactly so Rossi, for SS, Vargas for LW and kjaer for defense sound good?

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Ivanovic/Lugano/Juan.
Guys c'mon.. Ivanovic won't leave Chelsea and they certainly won't sell their most consistent defender last season. Juan won't leave Roma or in other words they won't sell him to a CL spot Rival.

I don't know anything about Coates and Lugano but I think it's possible because no one approached them and they play for shit teams right ?

Jul 1, 2010
Guys c'mon.. Ivanovic won't leave Chelsea and they certainly won't sell their most consistent defender last season. Juan won't leave Roma or in other words they won't sell him to a CL spot Rival.

I don't know anything about Coates and Lugano but I think it's possible because no one approached them and they play for shit teams right ?
Lugano will probably leave Fenerbahce as they will be most likely relegated because of the match-fixing scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)