Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (224 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Imagine if Tevez isn't allowed to move, simply because no one can afford him and city still gets Aguero. Talking about financial fairplay and a team struggling for the top 4 in the UK is paying >40 mils, including taxes, over 2 players covering the same position. Forget about the transfer fees, although that is another 80 mils, but spread those salaries over a team of 22 (first eleven + direct replacements) ... 22 x 20 = 440 mils for salaries... :hellyes: Mancini is not convinced that's enough and he wants 6 more players... I wish I was smoking the stuff this guy is using! FFP regulation could apply to City if every chinese kid buys a new full kit like every month... Or the sultan buys 1 billion jerseys per month, just to have spares.

mrk189

Jun 30, 2011
bad news guys:

Curvanord, probably the best guru on VS today said that he is absolutely 100% sure that Aguero is not joining Juve.

He also said that Juve have a very very strong position in the Rossi deal which means that it will probably go through sometime soon.

Buffon

Lichtsteiner CB Chiellini Ziegler

Vidal Pirlo

Krasic Matri Rossi Quagliarella

mrk189

Jun 30, 2011
Quag as a Left Winger :confused:
Yes its true, its not nice but can you imagine him on the subs bench??

I wouldn't get Rossi in the first place.

I would spend the money to get a worldclass cb and worldclass lw
e.g. ivanovic and ribery.

Last year before December, juve were top scorers. Clearly scoring is not the problem but conceding a ridiculous amount of goals is. In my opinion buying either Rossi or Aguero is a waste of money when we already have
Matri, Quagliarella, ADP, Toni, Amauri and Iaquinta. I would keep Amauri and send Iaquinta away. With the focus on wingers this year Amauri might turn into a surprise..

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
So where's all this money we supposedly have on fucking TOP PLAYERS!? Where the fuck is our top player? What Rossi?! All cock no bollocks Marotta

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Vidal is a top player. But his type is underrated and unsung heroes I guess. But seriously we need a player that bags goals and to be the face of our attack.

Inter want Tevez on loan. this is not good at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 224)