Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
So where's all this money we supposedly have on fucking TOP PLAYERS!? Where the fuck is our top player? What Rossi?! All cock no bollocks Marotta
Either we haven't got the money or Marotta do not understand how to use them.

Or the most likely a combinations of both. A terrible GM and a mediocre budget.

Paying 40 mill+ € for Agüero is stupid, paying 20 mill+ € for Rossi is also stupid. Where Agüero atleast would sell shirts outside Italy and create a buzz. Rossi is just a Debbie Downer. A player that is not that much better than what we got nor a big name.

Can't get Agüero? Ok, I can accept that. Buying Rossi instead :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Either we haven't got the money or Marotta do not understand how to use them.

Or the most likely a combinations of both. A terrible GM and a mediocre budget.

Paying 40 mill+ € for Agüero is stupid, paying 20 mill+ € for Rossi is also stupid. Where Agüero atleast would sell shirts outside Italy and create a buzz. Rossi is just a Debbie Downer. A player that is not that much better than what we got nor a big name.

Can't get Agüero? Ok, I can accept that. Buying Rossi instead :sergio:

Debbie does Turin.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Rossi will sell shirts in Italy. I don't think you non-italians get it yet.
I do. But Juventus needs to get back to being dominant in Europe, not only on the pitch. And Rossi won't help with that. I'm pretty sure Juventus have maxed out their potential in the italian market, especially with the declining economy in Italy in mind.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
..Ribery ? are you trolling ?

I do. But Juventus needs to get back to being dominant in Europe, not only on the pitch. And Rossi won't help with that. I'm pretty sure Juventus have maxed out their potential in the italian market, especially with the declining economy in Italy in mind.
I'd like to borrow your crystal ball.

No one can know for sure.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Bayern won't give us shit after the story with Vidal.
Take Rossi, Bastos/Vargas and Juan and we are golden.
And finally sell some of our players.

Aguero is not coming unfortunately , as it seems.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
..Ribery ? are you trolling ?

I'd like to borrow your crystal ball.

No one can know for sure.
I can guarentee you Rossi won't create a buzz outside Italy. In terms of his performances on the pitch. You're right no one knows for sure. But if that's an argument, we should stop talking football and instead talk math where everything is simple and logical ;)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Rossi will sell shirts in Italy. I don't think you non-italians get it yet.
Rossi doesn't have the charisma or the style to become a figurehead at Juventus. I'm non-Italian, and personally I think Quag is a lot cooler than Rossi. To sell shirts, you either play like Messi, look like Del Piero or are a style icon like Beckham. The only thing Rossi has going for him, is an internet connection and a twitter account.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I can guarentee you Rossi won't create a buzz outside Italy. In terms of his performances on the pitch. You're right no one knows for sure. But if that's an argument, we should stop talking football and instead talk math where everything is simple and logical ;)
Math failed with Sheva and Torres.

You can't tell what impact a player can have. Roberto Baggio almost ruined his career playing for Milan and Inter.

and logic clearly shows that we have no chance with Aguero, he's going to City.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

You can't tell what impact a player can have. Roberto Baggio almost ruined his career playing for Milan and Inter.

Exactly everyone assumes that aguero would have came here and succeeded he could have easily failed

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
True about Aguero. But the question remains, what need there is to bring Rossi for this money? Let's just wait for next season before we buy a star forward. The Market will change again. Let's not spend now and not be in a position to buy better players who could be available next season. That's a chance the club should be willing to take given this deal which could be the difference between a good mercato and a great one.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Everyone likes to throw around that he scored 18-20 goals this season, but they fail to mention that he scored 10 of those goals in the last 8 games. He's still class, but he tends to go on barren runs a lot, and that's according to Atletico's fans.

True about Aguero. But the question remains, what need there is to bring Rossi for this money? Let's just wait for next season before we buy a star forward. The Market will change again. Let's not spend now and not be in a position to buy better players who could be available next season. That's a chance the club should be willing to take given this deal which could be the difference between a good mercato and a great one.
Marotta is gong for 20m or 22. with 8 bonus IF we finish 2nd or win the scudetto.

20 seems fair considering we paid WAY more for fucking failures. And if he fails or we finish 3rd ( which is still a win to be honest ) we won't pay them 8 million.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That is a debate that has both merits and faults, in a way we need a SS in all honesty one injury to our SS and this team is back to crap. I really believe if Rossi comes it will be him and matri, starting with quags spelling either or, and del piero coming in here and there. amari is gone probably to genoa and iaquinta well i wish he would retire

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Eh? Those two are footballers and not equations. Math didn't fail they did.

I said that if we can't discuss footballers without getting the "I would like to see your crystal ball"-argument, then we should discuss mathematical theory, where there is no need to guess, unless we move to a very abstract level.

But I would be delighted were I to be proven wrong in terms of Rossi and that he turns out to be a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)