Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
EPL>Serie A

Accept it an move on.
4 you not 4 me . epl is the uglys league ever !!! its fucking rugby

dutch league > EPL

i cant enjoy a epl match i rather wath ajax-twente than any top epl match .

forza serie a forza JUVE!!!!

ontopic : do we still have a shot at aguero ? any news?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't hate the EPL as much as I hate the annoying bandwagon jumping fanboy cunts that support the teams in that league.

And to be entirely honest, I dont think the football in the EPL is as good as most make it out to be (I actually think the quality has dipped big time in the past 4-5 years), but meh I'm not gonna convince others that it's shite or whatever, everyone has their own free will to watch what they want and their own taste when it comes to football.

I'll watch it because I love football and I like watching sports in HD, but I'll still take Serie A over it any day of the week.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Hernán Reguera ha confirmado en las últimas horas que "nunca existió una oferta del Real Madrid por Agüero".

"Ahora mismo sólo hemos tenido ofertas del City, la Juve, además de un club inglés [posiblemente el Chelsea] y otro club italiano [posiblemente el Inter]", afirmó Reguera, quién durante la tarde del lunes aseguró haber estado negociando por el futuro del Kun, aunque no con el Manchester City.

Apparently, this kind of declarations would point to us, but who knows... I guess the other two clubs referenced just asked about him and there's nothing much serious in it, but they'll still talk to City before closing anything with another club (Juventus, for example).

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I don't hate the EPL as much as I hate the annoying bandwagon jumping fanboy cunts that support the teams in that league.

And to be entirely honest, I dont think the football in the EPL is as good as most make it out to be (I actually think the quality has dipped big time in the past 4-5 years), but meh I'm not gonna convince others that it's shite or whatever, everyone has their own free will to watch what they want and their own taste when it comes to football.

I'll watch it because I love football and I like watching sports in HD, but I'll still take Serie A over it any day of the week.
I fucking hate those dumb fucking overnight football experts that are all of a sudden Chelsea's biggest fans (roman clearly bought more than a couple of epl titles) and the Man Utd supporters with heads bigger than their cars that have never even heard of Serie A or the Liverpool fans that still believe that they are the greatest team in the history of the sport, or the Arsenal fans that go on about their style of play, and lets not get started on the up and coming man shitty die hards. They're as bad as the barca fanboys that profess to wanting to suck messi's dick.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I fucking hate those dumb fucking overnight football experts that are all of a sudden Chelsea's biggest fans (roman clearly bought more than a couple of epl titles) and the Man Utd supporters with heads bigger than their cars that have never even heard of Serie A or the Liverpool fans that still believe that they are the greatest team in the history of the sport, or the Arsenal fans that go on about their style of play, and lets not get started on the up and coming man shitty die hards. They're as bad as the barca fanboys that profess to wanting to suck messi's dick.
:tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well said mate.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
so his agent says that there is no offer from RealMadrid and that he's negotiationg with a club that is not ManShitty and everyone is still saying we have no chance?? THAT CLUB IS JUVE PEOPLE!!!!!:tuttosport:

ohhhh there's just so much mis information out there about Kun! Its really hard to know whats real and whats not! :cronios:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)