Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why can't City just get Ibra? Mancini loves him and that would make them forget about Aguero and also take Milan's best player from them.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I watched the 2 preseason games for Man Shitty on this US tour, and honestly I don't see them as being all that great like the media and some make them out to be. Honestly when Juve is at full strength and not descimated(spell) with injuries we are just as good if not better than them. IMHO...... so with that said I don't see the attraction for Kun to go there except for the little formality of $$$$$ and even that, how much are they willing to pay to get him? ATM said 40mil for Juve, Im sure they will offer something similar, so it comes down to the player deciding where he wants to go. 1. Pick MAnShity and become a mercenary to a team that he won't be appreciated at and added to their list of buys or 2. Juve a young team on the rebound with a new stadium and a new direction, a team where he could be the star and the player that helps us take the next step back to the top of the hill. Choices choices....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I watched the 2 preseason games for Man Shitty on this US tour, and honestly I don't see them as being all that great like the media and some make them out to be.
Never, ever, ever, ever make judgements on a team based on how they perform in friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)