Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
What the HELL? What about JUVENTUS future is UNCERTAIN? You are just talking out of your arse!
Lets face it, Juventus finished 7th in the 4th best league in europe next year Italy lose one cl spot to germany! i really cant see Juventus with their current squad challange the Milan Teams

I just cant see how Juventus would be such an obvious choice over City 2011. City have progressed, have a great and huge squad with young players, finished 3rd last year leveled second with Chelsea. City show great ambition and can offer huge salaries,CL football, Title challenge.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Both are uncertain. City has CL over us? Arsenal is every year in CL's last stages and look at their best players with ambition... they want to leave.

What, go to England to challenge for titles and not winning them, like Arsenal? City have great players, but sucky coaches. As long as they don't get a proper coach, their future is uncertain.

And I'm not arguing that I, in his place, would choose Juve instead of City. I'm just trying to say City's future doesn't seem so bright and "certain".
Maybe you are right. i do think Mancini deserve some credit though.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Lets face it, Juventus finished 7th in the 4th best league in europe next year Italy lose one cl spot to germany! i really cant see Juventus with their current squad challange the Milan Teams

I just cant see how Juventus would be such an obvious choice over City 2011. City have progressed, have a great and huge squad with young players, finished 3rd last year leveled second with Chelsea. City show great ambition and can offer huge salaries,CL football, Title challenge.
The Bundesliga didn't deserve our 4th spot. :sergio:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

the fourth best league? You must be high

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
City has no history and is a team full of mercenaries. All those players there don't care about the future, they care about the money.

Hopefully Aguero realizes that, and will come to Juventus. :)
This is just childish trolling and i dont know why i care to respond to this! why would a player care about the history? i know i wouldnt, would you pick Liverpool over chelsea today? Liverpool have great history?

the only thing i said was, i can understand why juventus would be such an obvious choice over city 2011. and you seem to be offended by it? why? i did not disrepect Juventus or anyone on this forum, i just gave my view

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
This is just childish trolling and i dont know why i care to respond to this! why would a player care about the history? i know i wouldnt, would you pick Liverpool over chelsea today? Liverpool have great history?

the only thing i said was, i can understand why juventus would be such an obvious choice over city 2011. and you seem to be offended by it? why? i did not disrepect Juventus or anyone on this forum, i just gave my view

why would a player care about the history? heritage, prestige, players that came before him, great champions of soccer and a long list of championships!?

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Zeven is totally right, i can't imagine the amount of delusions that some people here have, EPL provide more media exposure and overall it's a better legaue at the moment, City is sadly a bigger club than Juve at the moment we are mediocre mid table team who can't make the Champions League that has a squad that consist of very few average players, City has a chance to compete on the league title and can guarantee CL football, it's true that the income tax is 50% in England which is 7% higher than in Italy however English clubs get around that by offering the wages as an interest free loan, thanks to that trick Italian clubs can't compete when it come to wage offers not to mention that in general city is financially superior, unless the guy loves Juve and hate City or City give him the slip he's not gonna come.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
why would a player care about the history? heritage, prestige, players that came before him, great champions of soccer and a long list of championships!?
Maybe you are right! but i do believe they care more about their own career and want to make history themselves therefore the difference between juventus and city arent that big and not that obvious as for 3 years ago.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

Have you lost your mind? Chelsea, Manchester United, and Liverpool are all more prestigious and more history rich clubs than Manchester City. Be fair, and compare apples to apples.

If I had to choose between Liverpool and Manchester City, I would choose Liverpool.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Facts:

- City are a much more attractive choice than Juventus for those who aren't Italian or Juve fans. They are richer and at least at the moment their future looks brighter. City are very ambitious.

- There could be exceptions who won't care about that and will choose Juve even if City's offer is slightly better and their future looks brighter. But there will be few such players.

- Juve are still a very rich team (not as rich as City, Madrid, Chelsea) and it won't be a surprise at all if they get back on top soon. But this and the next summer will be decisive.

- Serie A is officially the 4th best league in Europe. Quality wise it's still 3rd or at least the best Italian teams are better than the German, as can be seen if you compare their results and CL coefficient in the last 5 years.

Now agree with me all of you and lets not go off topic or I'll call Rab to close this thread again :groan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)