Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Zeven how the Dzeko transfer worked out for you guys?
He has had hard time to get used to the premier league, as expected. My verdict is out until may, when he has got a pre-season and a full campaign under his belt!

i do believe he will come good. Now when he will take Tevez place i believe he will grow with the responsability same goes for Mario.

May 15, 2006
Words from Moggi; "Juventus is ready to close but for Rossi. As we had anticipated two weeks ago, the track was impassable Aguero, the real goal has always been back in Italy the Villarreal striker and national team. Possible also the arrival of Vucinic in black and white because he specifically requested that Earl wants to entrust the role of external ".
Really bad tranlation however which i apologise for! From what i can make out though it ain't good news!!!!!!

Link - http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...a+Juve+prenderà+Rossi+e+magari+anche+Vucinic»

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Why Marotta is going after Rossi when 80% of bianconeris worldwide would prefer Aguero ??!

Juve can win a lot of money from Aguero , way more than Rossi .

If we sign Aguero i'll buy his jersey right now , but i won't buy Rossi's jersey .

Real won 450 milion E this year , why we don't do like them let's win some :money: from marketing !

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
RAMI¹⁰;3139128 said:
But why are you fapping so much? :D
The situation right now is that ATM wants 40+Tiago and we are offering 35+Tiago, i don't see us losing Aguero for 5mil.
Conte's words today shows that out targets are playing in the copa so i still beleive we we'll get him.
If not i will lose hope in Juve, no player can bring the excitement that Aguero will do

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The situation right now is that ATM wants 40+Tiago and we are offering 35+Tiago, i don't see us losing Aguero for 5mil.
Conte's words today shows that out targets are playing in the copa so i still beleive we we'll get him.
If not i will lose hope in Juve, no player can bring the excitement that Aguero will do
Hopefully ATM at Juventus can find some middleground and settle for 37.5M-38.5M + Tiago, and if not...Juventus pay the full price! :andy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)