Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
MAROTTA - Salgono Marotta e Paratici: "Sicuramente questa nostra nuova casa (lo stadio) è costata grandi sacrifici credo sia un habitat naturale da vivere sette giorni su sette, Siamo la prima società in Italia ad avere una struttura del genere. Il richiamo è forte il numero degli abbonati è straordinario". Mercato? "La società ha fatto una sua strategia, questo gruppo sta già lavorando molto bene agli ordini di un grande allenatore e questo è già molto importante. Rossi? Noi siamo bianconeri e questa è la cosa più importante. Con calma riusciremo a regalargli i giocatori di cui necessita. Gli affari si fanno anche in chiusura di mercato ma i giocatori di oggi danno già ampie garanzie".

Some one care to translate ?? Ac milan ??
translation:

For sure our new stadium has required great economic sacrifices but I think it's a place where one would like to be 24/7. We are the first team in Italy to have a set-up of this type (it's own stadium). it appeals to the fans and the number of season-ticket holders is incredible. The Mercato? The club has it's own strategy, the current team is already working hard under the guidance of a great coach and this is important in itself already. Reds? We are the bianconeri (that game of words) and that's the most important thing. With patience we will manage to give him (Conte) the players he needs. One can make good deals even towards the closing of the mercato but the players we have now already provide full guarantees.

Buy on AliExpress.com

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
MAROTTA - Salgono Marotta e Paratici: "Sicuramente questa nostra nuova casa (lo stadio) è costata grandi sacrifici credo sia un habitat naturale da vivere sette giorni su sette, Siamo la prima società in Italia ad avere una struttura del genere. Il richiamo è forte il numero degli abbonati è straordinario". Mercato? "La società ha fatto una sua strategia, questo gruppo sta già lavorando molto bene agli ordini di un grande allenatore e questo è già molto importante. Rossi? Noi siamo bianconeri e questa è la cosa più importante. Con calma riusciremo a regalargli i giocatori di cui necessita. Gli affari si fanno anche in chiusura di mercato ma i giocatori di oggi danno già ampie garanzie".

Some one care to translate ?? Ac milan ??
"Obviously we had to make big efforts to build our new home (the stadium) but I believe it's a place where to spend one's time seven days a week. We're the first club in italy to have a site of this type. The demand (?) is high and the number of season ticket buyers is incredible. Transfer market? The club has crafted its strategy, the team already has a great coach and this is really important. Rossi? We are black&white and that's the most important thing. Calmly we will get the players we need. Deals are also done at the end of the transfer window, and the players we have right now also give us certainty."

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
"Obviously we had to make big efforts to build our new home (the stadium) but I believe it's a place where to spend one's time seven days a week. We're the first club in italy to have a site of this type. The demand (?) is high and the number of season ticket buyers is incredible. Transfer market? The club has crafted its strategy, the team already has a great coach and this is really important. Rossi? We are black&white and that's the most important thing. Calmly we will get the players we need. Deals are also done at the end of the transfer window, and the players we have right now also give us certainty."
+ Rep for you too ;)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Thnx a lot acm , but why people are translating Rossi's name into Red , or you aren't talking about giusepe !
no problem.

Rossi=(the) Reds in Italian ... this is the literal translation.
It's just a game of words, which Marotta jokingly used to simply avoid answering the question about Rossi, the player.

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
Real won 450 milion E this year , why we don't do like them let's win some :money: from marketing !
Aguero isn't Ronaldo. Juventus isn't Real Madrid.

Why Marotta is going after Rossi when 80% of bianconeris worldwide would prefer Aguero ??!
Because it doesn't matter who you prefer. Rossi is a good player and is cheaper, and i will take Rossi+Bastos, rather than just Aguero. I like him too but he is much overrated by the community.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Even though Aguero scored close to 20 goals this season, Rossi had the better season. I remember Aguero chocked at 9 goals ( or was it 11 ? ) in 25+ appearances. Then he bagged a dozen or so at the end of the season.

Why Marotta is going after Rossi when 80% of bianconeris worldwide would prefer Aguero ??!
This forum or that Facebook page doesn't represent the majority of Juve fans.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I still think we are a chance for him. We are the only club to put in a serious offer for the player (which he confirmed)...and I think we are gonna have one more go at trying to sign him after the Copa is over. Conte basically confirmed in his press conference that our mercato is being affected due to the Copa. Surely for this man and Vidal.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I still think we are a chance for him. We are the only club to put in a serious offer for the player (which he confirmed)...and I think we are gonna have one more go at trying to sign him after the Copa is over. Conte basically confirmed in his press conference that our mercato is being affected due to the Copa. Surely for this man and Vidal.
Well if you try and look at it realistically then if our mercatto is being affected by the Copa and we were only after Vidal then we would probably already have seen Rossi being presented my Marotta and Agnelli and they would have been spraying baby juice all over each other. This hasn't happened so i think we're still after him and at the moment we're still looking at Rossi because we haven't got a definitive price from ATM.

Source - Adam Cirillo, Adelaide Australia (this is just my opinion)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I bet Rossi cannot do these tricks! let's face it, nobody but Alex in our squad can do these tricks, and Alex is not getting younger, heck, he's 35 already; we will need this type of forward to break open defenses, especially on Serie A

if Aguero choke, Rossi will choke worse, remember even with our WC squad in 2005, there were times when we simply couldn't break open defenses, due to our lack of this type of forward, Zlatan was good but he never had great speed, and that was with 2 WC wingers, something we surely won't have now, we also choked badly on europe!

why and how come anyone think that adding Rossi, and good but not WC left winger, and CB will get us any better than our WC squad in 2005? especially with Barca, Madrid, and United playing much better football than in 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)