Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hate having to work now, I can't keep up.

I see the newspapers have all forgotten about Kun to sing Alvarez now. :sergio:

Inter. :sergio:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Has Marotta factored in the amount of revenue that could be generated in shirt sales should we sign Aguero, something tells me he hasn't?

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
i think we need to sign Ross,better Rossi than nobody,he is great,Kun it cost too much,I dont think we should pay 45 M... its to much,hope nobody offer more than 40m,and then we have a chance.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm so sick of our stingyness. When it comes to good players we act as if we're gods gift to earth when negotiating. But when it comes to filling this team with random shit players then we start spending crazy and undeserving sums. Never can they satisfy their fans. For fuck sake just make the fans happy once in a while.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I'm so sick of our stingyness. When it comes to good players we act as if we're gods gift to earth when negotiating. But when it comes to filling this team with random shit players then we start spending crazy and undeserving sums. Never can they satisfy their fans. For fuck sake just make the fans happy once in a while.
Yeah, it's amusing to say the least.

Marotta, thinking to himself, "Time to play hardball with Atletico for Aguero."

Marotta, thinking to himself, "Enough loan-to-buys, straight cash for Martinez nigga!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)