Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I think we do have a deal with Aguero, and thats why we were bidding 'low', cause we had no competition and knew the player wanted us. If we really want him now i think they will just offer the 38-40 million that they want so we get it over and done with!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Offering 32 million is ridiculous. Marotta needs to up his game and stop being a Jew when it comes to spending on quality. Penny pinching isn't going to get us anyone worthwhile, and we will end up being in this same predicament next season.

It's enough that we finished 7'th 2 years in succession, in two of the weakest Serie A campaigns of the past two decades!

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
We are not in Europe, but we are also not a rival club or a club that shat inside a teammates mouth. Let us not forget for a minute that this is Juventus ( fuck mancity ), we may not be as competitive as before but our name still makes some vaginas wet. THATS RIGHT BABY.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We need to face facts; we are no longer as attractive as we used to be. We need to/have to overpay for players. We don't possess the lustre or allure of Barca, Real, Man. Utd. Milan or even the fucking scumbaggy cuntbags Inter. Our dressing room is full of over the hill players, has beens, and a bunch of mediocre individuals. We have a few decent players, a world class goalie, and a former world class captain. That is the reality!

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Every team goes through this period. Madrid had a shit squad and won nothing a couple years ago. But then drastic measures were taken, thats what we need. And if we buy Aguero and Bastos/Vidal and a solid CB, I'd say we'll have a fearsome squad.

BELIEVE.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think we do have a deal with Aguero, and thats why we were bidding 'low', cause we had no competition and knew the player wanted us. If we really want him now i think they will just offer the 38-40 million that they want so we get it over and done with!
And as soon as we learned that other teams are seriously considering which usually leads for bidding, both Agnelli and Marotta announced that they are not going into bidding wars. This means they are willing to negotiate over 10 M€ but obviously Atletico are more interested in negotiating with City who already started by offering 7 M€ more than we did.

Jul 2, 2011
We need to face facts; we are no longer as attractive as we used to be. We need to/have to overpay for players. We don't possess the lustre or allure of Barca, Real, Man. Utd. Milan or even the fucking scumbaggy cuntbags Inter. Our dressing room is full of over the hill players, has beens, and a bunch of mediocre individuals. We have a few decent players, a world class goalie, and a former world class captain. That is the reality!
Inspirational. Forza juve

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Rossi is a damn good striker. He scored 32 goals in 56 games last season. He's not as good as Aguero of course but make no mistake that Rossi is class. Barcelona wanted him remember? It all went downhill though because he was too expensive and they wanted Cesc more.
Nah, it went downhill because they learned how a better attacking player than Rossi is available (Sanchez).

I think Barca didn't bid for Rossi at all. As his agent said, Barca asked him about Rossi and then they completely disappeared, concentrating on some other targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)