Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is there any single player out there that could?
I don't think there are any Zidane in the football world right now. Messi with all his reputation will not be able to do.

I think there are some players that are capable to add something but it has to be with a combination with other players and I see Agüero more fitting into this forumla. I see Rossi as a good player but he does not have that extra something that with the help of other players can create something.

And to answer your question based on my own understanding of the game, something tells me that C. Ronaldo can take a broken team to the next level, not as Zidane would have done but he can do something.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I don't think there are any Zidane in the football world right now. Messi with all his reputation will not be able to do.

I think there are some players that are capable to add something but it has to be with a combination with other players and I see Agüero more fitting into this forumla. I see Rossi as a good player but he does not have that extra something that with the help of other players can create something.

And to answer your question based on my own understanding of the game, something tells me that C. Ronaldo can take a broken team to the next level, not as Zidane would have done but he can do something.
Good answer I guess. But then you should agree that not getting Aguero isn't a catastrophe as long as the rest of the team is built well.

I think we should've gone for Pastore perhaps, I dont see that much competition for him at the moment.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good answer I guess. But then you should agree that not getting Aguero isn't a catastrophe as long as the rest of the team is built well.

I think we should've gone for Pastore perhaps, I dont see that much competition for him at the moment.
That's the thing, I think spalshing 30 Million on Rossi won't leave enough room to build the team properly. I know you would argue that we are paying more on Kun but I don't think with Agüero we would need to build as much as we would need for Rossi.

mrk189

Jun 30, 2011
The Aguero hype has died down slightly in the press it seems.

I think his future will only be known after copa america but from the words of Agnelli, Marotta and Atletico, I am not so sure he will come to Turin. Atletico seemed to want to pass on a message after they rejected Juve bid and that is why they said that they will accept only cash.

It seems however like now is the calm before the storm..

The wait continues.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There is no real bidding war for Agüero anyway, he can be bought for €45m so we either pay it or we don't. If we don't think he's worth it then fair enough, but it's not as if we are going to be up against City or Madrid who are going to go to €50m, €60m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)