Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
RAMI¹⁰;3132108 said:
So, what happenend that we moved from favorites to sign Kun to outsiders?

Or is it only the media speculation?!
Media shit. With this recycled news that Tevez wants to leave, the media has speculated that City need a replacement and its going to be Aguero.

I believe its us or Real Madrid. Hopefully Real go for Neymar.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
As all rumours on the last 538 pages before this one.
That's what I thought...

Media shit. With this recycled news that Tevez wants to leave, the media has speculated that City need a replacement and its going to be Aguero.

I believe its us or Real Madrid. Hopefully Real go for Neymar.
Me too...

Now let's hope Argentina get knocked out the next game, so we don't have to wait too long to know the conclusion of this saga...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Apparently our offer was 32M + Tiago, not Amauri.

Please Marotta, just put another 5M into there and make it 38M + Tiago, I think we could get them with that. :cry:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I hate how fucking righteous Agnelli and Marotta have to be when it comes to signing quality players. If you don't want to get in a bidding war don't try and buy good players.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
RAMI¹⁰;3132081 said:
Those Atletico Bastards :(
We gave them Ballerina for 2 yeras for free and that's how they reward us!

I'd say we must offer 40 mil... we have no other choice... I don't want Rossi :scared:
I agree, they are really doing their best to take advantage of us. I can't wait until this deal is finished and then rape 'em on the pitch. A professional knows as well that he or she can't always take, take and take. He or she has to give something every now and then. If AM wants to establish a long term relationship with us they should at least give us some advantage in this deal. And no, I'm not saying if Shitty offers 50 and we offer 35 they should compensate and let us have him. In the end it's solely up to Kun. However I am saying they should try to push the deal at some level towards us rather than someone else.

If Kun sais he wants to come here but he doesn't come or if we pay 40+ mln and they later on show interest in Storari I say screw 'em. 10+ mln for Storari if AM is the one chasing him. I don't keep friends that screws me over and it's the same for everyone else.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I hate how fucking righteous Agnelli and Marotta have to be when it comes to signing quality players. If you don't want to get in a bidding war try and buy good players.
:agree:

Besides we are not in a position to miss such quality we sorely need. pay now big because the club is in real shit.
Plus it's obvious how much Augero will be usefull from the economic point of view :sergio:

Dec 31, 2008
RAMI¹⁰;3132113 said:
That's what I thought...

Me too...

Now let's hope Argentina get knocked out the next game, so we don't have to wait too long to know the conclusion of this saga...
Give me the original picture of your avatar :tuttosport:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I have a feeling that this is going to turn out like the Piazon deal from Agnelli's recent statements.
:agree:

It's all well and good saying you won't be suckered into paying a few more million euro, but when it comes to players like Aguero you just have to bite the bit and and take the hit :shutup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)