Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I hope Aguero comes as a sub today and scores an own goal.

Stop fighting guys =/
I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. ?But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don?t even peek in there.? I take key and go to room to sleep.

Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red.

Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. ?By the way who is in that room?? She look at me and begin to tell story.

There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red.

I tell her I don't give a ****. Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast.
Such is life in Moscow

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
oh so thats ok having dutch connections, but not ok to have connections with Juve? jees
so i just imagined Diego up 3 years in advance? Diego himself said negotiations took 2 and a half years. either im nostradamus, or i was actually telling the truth.
impressed you with what exactly? nothing she has said has materialised.
thank you Alen I always forget Badass is easy jealous
The fuck have you done Alen :lol:

Gotta love Badass, priceless :lol:

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
:lol: :lol:

Shouldn't you be tossing some pies and folding some dough, whopper clown?
:lol: :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I do not believe rossi would go for 30 million for one and that 15 million could be another player between the 30 and 45 but as i said I believe juve can actually get rossi for less 20-25 million unlike aguero now holding at 45
i bet Juve can get him for 20-25
He also thinks Juventus could get Rossi for 20mil :seven:
kyle your a douche. i said its possible that the price could be dropped not that i think that, fuckin american soccer fans
O rly? ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)