Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
"Definite moves have also been made for Danilo Luiz da Silva, the 20 year-old from Santos. He’ll be on a non-European passport and is also liked by AC Milan, but Juve already have an agreement with Benfica to part with 18 million for the Brazilian."

:wth:
Fuck, I didn't know Danilo was non-eu?
And, I think that 18M is a typo for 8M*

May 22, 2007
I kust get the feeling that Kun doesn't really want to come to Juve, that IMO is the major issue.
Marotta wouldn't have openly spoke about the deal if they hadn't found some sort of agreement with the player, I think. He said that other teams with greater amounts to spend on wages would be a reason for him not joining, so it depends on whether someone wants to get involved.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Marotta wouldn't have openly spoke about the deal if they hadn't found some sort of agreement with the player, I think. He said that other teams with greater amounts to spend on wages would be a reason for him not joining, so it depends on whether someone wants to get involved.
But, Aguero might have wanted to leave Atletico and Juventus were the only serious contenders at the time. Now, Real jumps in and its a whole different story. Personal agreement or not, when a club like Real Madrid comes in, shit changes.

May 22, 2007
But, Aguero might have wanted to leave Atletico and Juventus were the only serious contenders at the time. Now, Real jumps in and its a whole different story. Personal agreement or not, when a club like Real Madrid comes in, shit changes.
Hence him saying about other clubs who can offer more money. Maybe if Kun scores against the mighty Costa Rica, then Barcelona will also be interested.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not only that but it seems that ,aradona, and his family want him to stay in madrid and go for real madrid.

That opinions matter the most IMO, and it seems that none of them want to sacrifice their stable life to come to turin.

There is just one single thing that is preventing aguero to go full realm, and is that he doesnt want to repay the athletico fans by going to real madrid.

But that is a weak excuse, or lets say, a weak reason to prevent the real madrid deal, as we have seen a lot of players go to the rivals of their teams.
At the beginning it will be tought but after that he will be a real madrid star and everything else will not matter.

In summary, im pretty sure he sees us as a good team to go,but his personal sacrifices would be just too much.... now imagine that he comes here and the team fails¿? it will be evn worse. And if your wife and father in law and son and everyone else insist that to come to juventus would eb a mistake, im prettu sure you would think about it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)