Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
you are talking as if Real offering him 5 mln

If real put in an offer for Aguero, it will be at least equal to ours if not more

the only thing that is a problem for real is the rivalry between ATM and Real

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I cant believe anyone believed/fell for the bullshit articles from AS and Football Italia. No quotes, no useful information and just pretty much bullshit we would never have read if Aguero didnt score that goal against Bolivia. RM will be paying nearly double the 45 million clause anyway, and I cant see them spending that money on a player again for a long time.

The Berbatov links are absolute baseless bullshit of the worst kind. Typical media crap trying to link us with a supposed old wantaway player. It wont happen. If we DONT sign Aguero (which will only be due to us being tightasses), Rossi will clearly be the main player we will look at signing.

I still believe we have the upper hand in this transfer and we'll try to seal the deal on Tuesday. Heres hoping for the best.

Aug 2, 2005
Guys wake me up when we get Aguero.
All our hope to get back to the top relies on this guy.
if you counting only on bringing Aguero here to be on top, I am afraid to tell you that Aguero is not that type of player.
he is like big step forward, but for sure(at least thats how I see it) he can't alone carry the team and solve all our problems.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Guys wake me up when we get Aguero.
All our hope to get back to the top relies on this guy.
if you counting only on bringing Aguero here to be on top, I am afraid to tell you that Aguero is not that type of player.
he is like big step forward, but for sure(at least thats how I see it) he can't alone carry the team and solve all our problems.
If we wanted instant success...we should have

1. Bought a Camel
2. Crystal Ball
3. Sweden Flag

and did some alchemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)