Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I'm not saying that signing Aguero is bad, getting good players isnt bad.
I'm saying that signing him wont guarntee us anything in terms of immidate return.
I dont think he can cary this team alone. He haven't showed that he can carry a compatitive team yet, and even so I explaind why I think doing it in this league in his first season will be unlikely.

Splashing huge on a superstar like Aguero when the team itself is an engima is very risky
And as we stand right now the risk is bigger then the potential return.

gaylord

Jan 22, 2010
In that article:

" The Spaniards want €40 million for Sergio Aguero, but they might accept €40 million. "

I guess we're getting him on the cheap then! :shifty:
yes, but it also says: "MILAN, 30 June 2011 - On Tuesday the general manager of Juventus, Beppe Marotta, will meet the board of Atletico in Madrid." So this business is official earliest on 5th july. (someone wanted to know what's happening) btw gj if Marrota closes it at 35mill "His buy-out clause costs €45 million and Atletico are currently willing to bring that down to €40 million, but the €35 million offered by Juventus could enable the deal to go ahead. "

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
That's some impressive haggling from Marotta to talk them all the way down from 40m to 40m.

Good job. :tup:
:D

just a typo, most likely ... AM are asking for 45, Juve offering 35, makes sense to reach an agreement at 40 with maybe some bonus/player included.

The main question, I guess, is how advanced these talks are as it's in Juve's best interest to wrap this thing up before someone else craps on the party.

Sep 21, 2010
I'm not saying that signing Aguero is bad, getting good players isnt bad.
I'm saying that signing him wont guarntee us anything in terms of immidate return.
I dont think he can cary this team alone. He haven't showed that he can carry a compatitive team yet, and even so I explaind why I think doing it in this league in his first season will be unlikely.

Splashing huge on a superstar like Aguero when the team itself is an engima is very risky
And as we stand right now the risk is bigger then the potential return.
We finished 7th two seasons in a row. I dont see any other option than to sign the best player we can.

Killkone

Jun 30, 2011
After reading this forum for a few days and laughing my ass off to shit goin down here, I finally decided to join..

Has someone heard Aguero say anythin else than that he´d like to stay in Spain? Would be quite a relief to hear him commenting on Juve himself..

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
After reading this forum for a few days and laughing my ass off to shit goin down here, I finally decided to join..

Has someone heard Aguero say anythin else than that he´d like to stay in Spain? Would be quite a relief to hear him commenting on Juve himself..
Welcome.

Three questions:

1.What do you think about Del Piero
2. What do you think about Zlatan
3. Who is Rabih Fawaz?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Welcome.

Three questions:

1.What do you think about Del Piero
2. What do you think about Zlatan
3. Who is Rabih Fawaz?
To expound on this, the 3rd question is far and away the most important of the three to get correctly.

Answer this one incorrectly, and you'll be treated worse than Marcellus Wallace in the dungeon room

Killkone

Jun 30, 2011
1. Awesome dude in every single aspect, a living legend
2. Good scorer but his attitude bugs me + he scored a hattrick against Finland, my country, a while back. But one thing you gotta give him some credit for is this comment 3. No frickin clue, now thats a good way to start here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)