Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I prefer Rossi to Aguero. Our history was always about Italians and we MUST buy the best Italian player. Aguero is a fine player, don't get me wrong, but Rossi is better and Italian.

I know that nobody here agrees with me, but that's my opinion.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
well those beasts have been under performing and injury prone so they do us no good and it seems one of those two will be gone
Well , I was being sarcastic and I think it's the right time for both of them to leave us after the signing of Matri and Quagliarella .
And considering that we have Toni and Del Piero too .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I prefer Rossi to Aguero. Our history was always about Italians and we MUST buy the best Italian player. Aguero is a fine player, don't get me wrong, but Rossi is better and Italian.

I agree with you. Italian all the way baby, and Rossi is as Italian as it gets.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005

:agree: Spot on , don't you think also that we should sell Krasic and get Cerci in his place ?

Forza ItaJuve :flag1:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

i agree about the italian thing and everything you said i even stated it before. I dont know if one is better than the other but I will say that your assesment mirrors mine

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

:lol:

I see what you did there, fucker. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

As a son of Italian Immigrants, and the first member of either side of my family to be born in the United States, I agree with you 100%.

I'll take Rossi over everyone. EVERYONE, I say.

I don't care if we could build a time machine and get Maradona circa 1986, it wouldn't matter. Just because his name ends in a vowel, doesn't mean you're Italian, pal.

Same goes for Sivori and Platini as well. Nope, y'all ain't Italian. I'll take Rossi.

Forza ItalJuve and their consistent goals of mediocrity.

"If you're last name don't end in no vowel, just throw in the fucking towel"

/sarcasm

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
As a son of Italian Immigrants, and the first member of either side of my family to be born in the United States, I agree with you 100%.

I'll take Rossi over everyone. EVERYONE, I say.

I don't care if we could build a time machine and get Maradona circa 1986, it wouldn't matter. Just because his name ends in a vowel, doesn't mean you're Italian, pal.

Same goes for Sivori and Platini as well. Nope, y'all ain't Italian. I'll take Rossi.

Forza ItalJuve and their consistent goals of mediocrity.

"If you're last name don't end in no vowel, just throw in the fucking towel"

/sarcasm
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)