Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (229 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Everybody knows and respects that. But it's simply foolish to prefer someone like Rossi over Aguero just because of nationality when the latter is obviously the better player. And younger. It's not like our squad doesn't have plenty of Italians on it already. Right now, we need quality.
i never said I prefer over I actually want both

Aug 2, 2005
I support Italy but I think even The Italian national team can't win the league.

I don't know how much is the difference between Rossi and Aguero from technical point of view. I think it is not much but
but Aguero's shirt sales, team image etc will be 10 times more than Rossi whose valued 30 mln.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
name me some world class Italian players, and of those you mention, I'm curious as to how many of them do not already play for Juve.
its not about naming them its about the lack of respect a player like rossi gets on here comparable to aguero. We act like rossi isnt world class and hasnt proven it internationally and at the club level. We seem to fall into the foreigners are always better trap

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
name me some world class Italian players, and of those you mention, I'm curious as to how many of them do not already play for Juve.
there are players like cassano, giovinco that could be massive additions to our squad and yet we let them go to other places maybe not WC level but definite class

its not about naming them its about the lack of respect a player like rossi gets on here comparable to aguero. We act like rossi isnt world class and hasnt proven it internationally and at the club level. We seem to fall into the foreigners are always better trap

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What people don't understand is the current class of young Azzurri players simply does not match up to a decade ago. There isn't a young Del Piero or Totti or Pirlo or De Rossi coming through the ranks currently, with most folks placing their hopes in Rossi. But I'm sorry, if you think Rossi can be thrown in with the other aforementioned players or someone like Aguero or Neymar or what have you, you're simply not looking at this objectively. The lack of Italian talent right now means we need to look elsewhere for quality, or otherwise we will be left behind by the rest of the league and Europe.

There is no such thing as a constant talent flow unless you're Brazil.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Whats this nonsense plaguing the thread? Mods close it please and let it cool down. Too much off topic bull.

Need some "peace and quiet"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Rossi hasn't proven anything besides one very good season at Villarreal and hasn't even attended a World Cup yet (apart from being a little douche in the stands). Stop overrating him.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
What people don't understand is the current class of young Azzurri players simply does not match up to a decade ago. There isn't a young Del Piero or Totti or Pirlo or De Rossi coming through the ranks currently, with most folks placing their hopes in Rossi. But I'm sorry, if you think Rossi can be thrown in with the other aforementioned players or someone like Aguero or Neymar or what have you, you're simply not looking at this objectively. The lack of Italian talent right now means we need to look elsewhere for quality, or otherwise we will be left behind by the rest of the league and Europe.

There is no such thing as a constant talent flow unless you're Brazil.
De Rossi is massively overrated, I'd rather have Rossi than De Rossi in my team.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
maybe not top of the hill world class but he has the class to play in one of the best leagues in the world and score goals for his national team
Aguero and Rossi shouldn"t be on the same sentence, we're talkin Top 5 talent in the world in Aguero, who's been play at a high level for 4 years now, not like Rossi who just have a good seasoin under his belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 229)