Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
@Jack
City won't move for Aguero unless they sell Tevez.
Us getting Aguero is in the hand of Marotta, cause Aguero already accepted our offer, it will be remain to be seen if we are ready to meet ATM demands.
Like i said previously 40mil will get us Aguero, Let's hope Marotta isn't dumb enough to lose Aguero over 5mil.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Maybe they are negotiating with City and we are out, maybe they are negotiating with both clubs, maybe they are forced to negotiate with us because Aguero does not want to go to England. A lot of ifs and maybes

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@Jack
Us getting Aguero is in the hand of Marotta, cause Aguero already accepted our offer, it will be remain to be seen if we are ready to meet ATM demands.
Like i said previously 40mil will get us Aguero, Let's hope Marotta isn't dumb enough to lose Aguero over 5mil.
Did City come out and say that Agüero comes only if they sell Tevez? Tevez is a great player and selling him won't be a problem, unlike Iaquinta for example that no one wants and he doesn't want to leave. Actually that is the case with most of our dead wood and Tevez is exactly the opposite.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Did City come out and say that Agüero comes only if they sell Tevez? Tevez is a great player and selling him won't be a problem, unlike Iaquinta for example that no one wants and he doesn't want to leave. Actually that is the case with most of our dead wood and Tevez is exactly the opposite.
:( i so hate that guy

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Not many teams can afford paying +40mil and pay his ridiculous wages, They tried swaping him with Etoo and Inter rejected the idea. This is how i see it if we don't get Rossi before copa ends, then Aguero is ours .
I tried to google the word delusional and it redirected me to this thread, odd?
:lol:

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
many reports have stated that he agreed to the numbers thrown at him by Juventus it was ATM that wanted more money
If this is indeed the case then we have a great shot at him once the Copa America is over! Lets hope we dont blow Juve dont blow the nogotiations or lose interest and jump the gun to get Rossi

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
@Jack

If we offered 35mil and they want 40mil, meet them half way and call it a day ! I dont see the issue here, Marotta is trying to play hardball and scare ATM with Rossi I think, hopefully it doesn't backfire .

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Our players are already talking about Rossi and looking forward to his arrival.

Marotta said he wanted to wrap this up before the USA tour right ? seems like we're getting Rossi and it's not a smokescreen or anything

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
whats aguero,s number? give me 1min with him on the phone and he will scream i will sign for juventus live on tv. with juve shirt and anti inter scarve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marotta said he wanted to wrap this up before the USA tour right ? seems like we're getting Rossi and it's not a smokescreen or anything
Kun would surely be given a few weeks more to rest considering he just played the Coppa America. He wouldn't train with the team in the US, he would be given a break to be fresh and well rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)