Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If you look at the numbers and then add the assists how is aguero better when he's on the better team? Do his numbers equal.20 million more?
Ok, Rossi had 3 assists more (Aguero had 6). Considering both of them are forwards, I find this stat not important.

Buuuuut.... lets focus on another interesting part. How is Atletico better than Villareal?!?! Villareal finished 4th in La Liga, while Atletico was 7th.

All in all... stop the crazy Rossi hype, or at least get your facts straight.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Ok, Rossi had 3 assists more (Aguero had 6). Considering both of them are forwards, I find this stat not important.

Buuuuut.... lets focus on another interesting part. How is Atletico better than Villareal?!?! Villareal finished 4th in La Liga, while Atletico was 6th.

Assists will be important when they're playing next to Matri.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Numbers dont mean shit in football? :confused:

Amauri had how many goals for is in the last two seasons? how is that number not mean anything to you?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Goals will be more important.

And seriously. Aguero played 15 games less than Rossi, and yet he only has 3 assists less. Aguero is superior in every way.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

And seriously. Aguero played 15 games less than Rossi, and yet he only has 3 assists less. Aguero is superior in every way.
I think he understands Aguero is the better player, I think he has trouble finding a 20M difference between them though.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
In this forum you are either a Moggi hater or a Moggi lover, nothing in between.

Either a part of the so-called "society" or anti-Marotta

Either you think Aguero is 1000 times better than Rossi or you're a Azzurri clown fanboy/fangirl who's full of bias.

Gotta love it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In this forum you are either a Moggi hater or a Moggi lover, nothing in between.

Either a part of the so-called "society" or anti-Marotta

Either you think Aguero is 1000 times better than Rossi or you're a Azzurri clown fanboy/fangirl who's full of bias.

Gotta love it.
What kind of middle ground do you expect from the Rossi and Kun argument? One is better than the other quite clearly? They aren't equal.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Aguero is the better player, no doubt. He's on a whole different level.

However, people claiming that Rossi is a shit player is just silly.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
how come? a good assist is often just as important as scoring the goal ...

Buuuuut.... lets focus on another interesting part. How is Atletico better than Villareal?!?! Villareal finished 4th in La Liga, while Atletico was 6th.

I am not sure where this came from - if anything, Aguero is being overblown here and Rossi is being pummeled left and right and if anyone has had anything good to say about Rossi, it was probably more from feeling sorry about him :p.

The stats you quoted are not showing Rossi as the better player, but if anything, they show Rossi is in no particular way inferior to the Argentine let alone be the crap player many here think he is - Aguero is just the fancier name and the more exotic player of the two and hence the love of the fans he is getting but as stats show, Rossi is no slouch compared even to Aguero.

In the end, the better player is the one who fits best in your team.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Numbers dont mean shit in football? :confused:

Amauri had how many goals for is in the last two seasons? how is that number not mean anything to you?
They mean, but they are tricky. For a forward goals are essential, but they're not everything that I expect from one.

The midfielders case is the best when I say numbers are tricky. I can give you an example of a guy who run the most, passed the most and still he was the most useless guy on the pitch in the majority of the games, for example.

Goals are goals, of course, but I expect much more than goals from strikers like Aguero and Rossi.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I think he understands Aguero is the better player, I think he has trouble finding a 20M difference between them though.
You are 100% right. Aguero is better but not 20 million better no.way no.how that's been my point the whole time. I even said if the cost was equal then it would be avuero hands down. For 20 million more initially and 20 million more over the contract length no way. I mean after the 5 years aguero will cost Juve 35 to 40 million more. Not worth it at all

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

Well yeah that's obvious. Another thing that should be observed which I've said before is that Kun has impressed but next to the likes of Forlan, Messi and Tevez. Surely he's been advantaged and complemented by his strike partners. Advantages he won't have here unless Quag and Matri really lift this season big time which is unlikely. Aguero's price is obviously far to high next to Rossi's when you make these comparisons.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They mean, but they are tricky. For a forward goals are essential, but they're not everything that I expect from one.

The midfielders case is the best when I say numbers are tricky. I can give you an example of a guy who run the most, passed the most and still he was the most useless guy on the pitch in the majority of the games, for example.

Goals are goals, of course, but I expect much more than goals from strikers like Aguero and Rossi.
Numbers say a lot man. For example tackling and passing completion..saves per game for goalies, shots taken against for the defense etc etc.

Numbers and stats speak volumes though.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I am not sure where this came from - if anything, Aguero is being overblown here and Rossi is being pummeled left and right and if anyone has had anything good to say about Rossi, it was probably more from feeling sorry about him :p.

The stats you quoted are not showing Rossi as the better player, but if anything, they show Rossi is in no particular way inferior to the Argentine let alone be the crap player many here think he is - Aguero is just the fancier name and the more exotic player of the two and hence the love of the fans he is getting but as stats show, Rossi is no slouch compared even to Aguero.

In the end, the better player is the one who fits best in your team.
Once again. He claimed that Rossi had better stats on a weaker team, which is simply not true. I'm talking about getting these 2 "facts" straight.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
You are 100% right. Aguero is better but not 20 million better no.way no.how that's been my point the whole time. I even said if the cost was equal then it would be avuero hands down. For 20 million more initially and 20 million more over the contract length no way. I mean after the 5 years aguero will cost Juve 35 to 40 million more. Not worth it at all
You're right, but I still don't think the difference will be 20M. And I have always fear of what Marotta can do with 15/20M in his hands, so I just want the better player and that's it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)