Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Can someone explain to me why people (including Gazzetta) think interest from other clubs in Aguero will increase because he scored the other night?

The guy has been prolific for a few seasons, so one good goal isn't going to change anything.

Neymar being taken off the market, if he has actually been taken off the market and it's not just a negotiating ploy by Santos, would be more of a reason for Juve to try to accelerate things.
You honour your (nick) name. Scoring in a big tournament definitely increases the marketingpotential of a player.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You honour your (nick) name. Scoring in a big tournament definitely increases the marketingpotential of a player.
I don't see that scoring against Bolivia opening game in the Copa America is going to make a difference.

Putting in match winning displays against good teams in the latter stages might, though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Now lets pray we get Aguero and get rid of Motta:smile:

Two bird in a stone.
Two birds with one stone* :D

Thanks for opening.
Motta, after last year, i think u proved enough..
:lol:
That's why we should avoid including players in this deal, most likely they will refuse to leave.
That's why you get them to agree to leave there before you offer them.
It will hit 40 million with bonuses.

While he'll get at least 6.5mln/year
Whew, that's a lot of green. Worth it though.
Real Madrid are the only team if anyone we should be worrying about.
Inter. You never know with those cheeky bastards. If they sell a striker then God knows...but they seem to be having a hard time gettting the ball rolling over there.
It's weird indeed. It's not like they don't know about him.

On the other hand it can happen that clubs drop interest from some player(s) when they see other one performing like crazy. Of course such isn't the thing with the goal he scored, but if he gets his game on the highest level in the whole tournament then I for one wouldn't be surprised if lets just say Chelsea skips on Neymar in order to get him.
According to Susy Campanale he doesn't have much room to improve.:D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You're not the one offering them wages there, you can get them to agree to negotiate with the destination team but from that point on you can do absolutely nothing.
I know, but that wasn't what you were saying. :D

If I were Marotta I'd have a shortlist of players from ATM that they would be willing to accept and what they would pay, talk to our players about it before hand. I'm sure its a bit more complicated than that, but on paper it sounds easy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know, but that wasn't what you were saying. :D

If I were Marotta I'd have a shortlist of players from ATM that they would be willing to accept and what they would pay, talk to our players about it before hand. I'm sure its a bit more complicated than that, but on paper it sounds easy.
But that's what I meant.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
This buy-out clause tax thing is great news!

Lets all hope for the best this coming Tuesday.

We should give them 35M + Tiago + Motta + performance bonuses.

I want Motta the fuck outta' here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)