Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Do you really believe we have that kind of money available? We have continually spent about the same amount each season since Calciopoli despite rumors each season saying we have 100mil + to spend.
I'm not sure. These rumors are different to others. Last time they just said we had the money this time John Elkann has been popping up and there is more substance to the rumor. I really don't know if its true I just hope it is.

Jul 13, 2010
He just looks like one with his sicky butterfly tattoos and his brainless runs on the pitch.

Iaquinta and Amauri? Ok, I don't even get your point. Where did I defend those guys?
I'm just sayin', that we had and have worse than him. And I can't understand calling a player moron, when he is not at fault that he born unskilled. If marotta would play me and I would do shit cuz im not skilled enaugh for Juventus then I will probably be a moron? Morons are those, who buy shit and let that shit play. As simple as that.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
"I think Aguero will never come to Juventus, the players can not pay much in salary. We have invested a lot of Pirlo, I am convinced it will be a great year because there are no cups. I regret the time when there was Luciano Moggi: he was a player to reach the top, then sold it and start over. Melo has betrayed, Iaquinta had many problems, we will see if Krasic that of the first 10 days. The full-backs have failed to large, to Juve know. Sometimes you may have doubts about Bonucci, in Serie A just a moment of inattention and you're screwed. "

Some Massimo Giletti dude.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
"I think Aguero will never come to Juventus, the players can not pay much in salary. We have invested a lot of Pirlo, I am convinced it will be a great year because there are no cups. I regret the time when there was Luciano Moggi: he was a player to reach the top, then sold it and start over. Melo has betrayed, Iaquinta had many problems, we will see if Krasic that of the first 10 days. The full-backs have failed to large, to Juve know. Sometimes you may have doubts about Bonucci, in Serie A just a moment of inattention and you're screwed. "

Some Massimo Giletti dude.
:wth:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If marotta is just going to spend money on the same players we had last season then why did he even say this not two days ago: "When I speak about raising the qualitative level of the team I refer to him [Aguero]. The Argentine is a great player".

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If marotta is just going to spend money on the same players we had last season then why did he even say this not two days ago: "When I speak about raising the qualitative level of the team I refer to him [Aguero]. The Argentine is a great player".
The official mercato hasn't even started yet. Besides, we will know more after this gay board meeting.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
This board meeting is going to be long and in the last minute after discussing everything and the directors on their way to leave, one of them will probably remind them that they forgot to discuss Juve! What about Juventus guys?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That hasn't happened yet?

why did we just spend 40mil euros then if the board meeting hasn't happened...
They were already with us on loan, the contracts probably won't be signed until the official legal date along with sending the checks to the respective clubs. We needed to tie does down so hopefully we can use 2 of them in trades once the window opens.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That hasn't happened yet?

why did we just spend 40mil euros then if the board meeting hasn't happened...
As predicted throughout the season, we had an obligation to sign those 4 players. We bought them last summer already, it was just presented as loan+rights to buy.
We didn't need a board meeting for something that was already agreed last summer (or winter in Matri's case).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think the purpose of those loan plus buy options was to extend the financing for them out another year. So instead of three years of installments, we will be paying four, or whatever they agreed to.

But one has to wonder if we would have gotten a better deal just buying them outright. Methinks we probably would have, so that's another mark against Marotta.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What Marotta says though doesn't mean shit. He said that we liked Dzeko and we never signed him and he is saying we like Aguero and I see the same thing happening again. If he's not capable of signing expensive players like Dzeko and Aguero then there is no need to start talking about how much you like them because in the end he always ends up signing mediocre guys he never talks about out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)