Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ah, we should shoot a game up sometime.
For sure. I don't think I've played you yet.
Its hard to say whether those players are just expensive back ups or not. I was hoping we would sign Licht, Bastos and Kun which would cost 65M altogether. Which, compounded with the 37M euro spend is almost within the proposed 100M euro budget.
Do you really believe we have that kind of money available? We have continually spent about the same amount each season since Calciopoli despite rumors each season saying we have 100mil + to spend.
Did you not expect at least Quagliarella and Matri to be bought? I don't think it will effect other transfers, because everyone knew they'd be bought. Doesn't change that Agüero is still a fantasy.
I expected one of them to be bought but not both. Certainly not if we're going to go for another striker.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
why pepe is moron? Cuz he is not very skilled? get a life man. Pepe wasn't so bad realy, he scored some goals, more than morons like amauri and iaquinta combined
He just looks like one with his sicky butterfly tattoos and his brainless runs on the pitch.

Iaquinta and Amauri? Ok, I don't even get your point. Where did I defend those guys?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He just looks like one with his sicky butterfly tattoos and his brainless runs on the pitch.

Iaquinta and Amauri? Ok, I don't even get your point. Where did I defend those guys?
I don't think he impllied you defended them...his sentence structure wasn't that great. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yea but after the last two seasons our players are worth peanuts, dude. We won't raise any real kind of cash for most of that rif raff.

I'm going to destroy you in FIFA later.

Tonight it's going to get real ugly for you.
We can sell more than enough to raise close to 30m dude. easily.

As far as tonight goes, you have played the game since it came out like 8 months ago...this is day 2 for me...I only need to get yesterday under my belt. This is gonna be like Scorpion vs Baby Bop...you're going down son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)