Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
i don't feel very good about a frontline of Vucinic and aguero, Mirko is vary wasteful and he's at his best i feel when he's playin of someone else. i'd rather we keep matri and with 15M we can get a Bastos or a Menez

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
i don't feel very good about a frontline of Vucinic and aguero, Mirko is vary wasteful and he's at his best i feel when he's playin of someone else. i'd rather we keep matri and with 15M we can get a Bastos or a Menez
:tup:

VuciNoGol would be a waste of space, if we have Aguero and Matri. Use the money on Bastos instead of that lazy bum.

Apr 29, 2006
I don't want us to discuss some second-grade players, until we have signed mr. Aguero. This is the priority and if someone in this team looses the sight on Aguero, trying to get Vucinic I am not certain even 360 mils capital increase will ever get this club back to greatness.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Everytime there is a good news you pop up to say it's BS and how we will end up with Mauri, now suddenly tuttosport are credible?
look im just trying to be realistic here. It wasn't long ago people here actually thought neymar was comming to Juve, then it was sanchez, and now aguero. We are talking about marotta who is in charge here, the king of overpaying for mediocre players at Juve. I would be surprised if marotta can snap something big up at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)