Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (500 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we needed any signing this summer it's this guy. Not giving 101% to sign Sergej is nothing but retarded. If we pull it off it's gonna be one crazy move
Imagine we end up not signing SMS, only to turn around and spend 50 million on Parepiss and Rusty Doris - it'd be such a Cuckventus move. Two Jabronis is better than none I suppose.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
they signed vlahovic and hijacked bremer, let's give them benefit of the doubt

they key is to convince kezman and sms
If they need convincing that joining Juve is better than wasting his career at Lazio maybe we should not be after him.

Lotito on the other hand..

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Agreed with everyone saying SMS should have been our primary target this mercato. We've had a glaring midfield problem for years, we've ended a season with a midfield injury crisis that cost us a nudge at the Scudetto and almost cost us champions league, and Cherubini thinks that one signing was going to be enough? A bosman with very bad and very recent form and injury problems at that. It boggles the mind.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Agreed with everyone saying SMS should have been our primary target this mercato. We've had a glaring midfield problem for years, we've ended a season with a midfield injury crisis that cost us a nudge at the Scudetto and almost cost us champions league, and Cherubini thinks that one signing was going to be enough? A bosman with very bad and very recent form and injury problems at that. It boggles the mind.
It sounds like the standard logic used to address our midfield for the past 8 years

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Actually that would be pretty easy i think , the hard part would be to convince Lottito , he doesn't want to sell him .
but sms never tried to force a move, at least i don't recall that, he needs to do that if he doesn't want to retire there

he's 27, entering his prime years, he must do something, it's about time

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If we get SMS its even a blessing that Pogba got injured. Just imagine our midfield when Pogba returns.
Pogba Locatelli SMS - This is definitely top 5 in the world.
My only worry is that we need someone who knows how to help our defensive department - someone like Casemiro.
SMS can definitely defend so it can be balanced but it wont be the same defensive wise.

Anyway I really dont care if we overpay - Our team need someone who can help Di Maria and SMS has been one of the best players in Serie A for years...

Don't need casemiro if everyone presses and tracks back. If we get SMS id want a mid of

Loca Rovella SMS

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Lotito says €60m straight cash because he knows Juventus doesn’t have that kind of liquidity. He doesn’t want to lose a top player over some BNPL scam. It would be quite an accomplishment if management pull something off

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Hope to god these links are real and that asshole Lotito doesn’t go all anti-Juve to block us.

My main worry with SMS though is his mentality, signing that contract a few years ago tying him into Lazio seemed like a really unambitious move and gives the opinion that he wants to be a big fish in a small pond. He should have pushed out of Lazio years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 499)