Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ok sms is an investment for the future. We need to take in account that we are paying similar money for 33 yr old whose career will go downhill slowly but surely.

Perez would be playing for the future.

That said, we are paying for naldo to have something we crave and something that money and even good performances cant give: the sheer exposure cr7 can give to us is inmeasurable.

And in this rebranding times, i think cr7 is the perfect kickstarter to put juventus on the global radar and win more fans.

Footballwise, ronaldo is not even finished. He will elevate our football for sure, giving us goals that SMS would never do.

I would be against paying 100m for any 33 yr old old fart, but ronaldo is another whole league of investment, with many many variables involved that we dont even know.

Juventus, being lately well into social media and new brands, will really enjoy having cr7.

- - - Updated - - -

I would go straight for mbappe. I dont think even neymar would save them. Mbappe imo will be the future ronaldo
In fact i think it doesnt matter what mbappe does, he will never reach ronaldo's marketing force and glamour.

No one will in a long time. Ronaldo is too special inside and outside football.
Ronaldo is the most marketable player in history. He overdid even Beckham - the God of marketability.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
If we sell Higgy and Rugani to Chelsea + sell dead weight like Mandragora, Cerri, Sturaro, Favilli etc. we can buy big even after CR7

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If we sell Higgy and Rugani to Chelsea + sell dead weight like Mandragora, Cerri, Sturaro, Favilli etc. we can buy big even after CR7
Yeah, especially since Ronaldo’s transfer fee is split.

Higuain and Rugani cover Ronaldo.

Mandragora, Sturaro, Cerri, Kean, Favilli, etc should cover a good midfielder. That’s at least 50m.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Get SMS, get a CD on loan, something like Howedes, sell Rugani + Higuain + Mandzukic (or have him as a backup striker only) and we're all set, sell other players with no impact on first 11, maybe even Kherida and we're all set.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hope he stays in Lazio. We need some strong teams to compete with, so the league can at least be slightly interesting. Cause we are lightyears ahead now. Must be some profiles here and there elsewhere in the league for it to be interesting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Hope he stays in Lazio. We need some strong teams to compete with, so the league can at least be slightly interesting. Cause we are lightyears ahead now. Must be some profiles here and there elsewhere in the league for it to be interesting.
We really need to upgrade on Matuidi/Khedira though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)